And you? (Chapter 27)

He pounced close to you "Listen-" The door whipped opened "Dr. Threadson!" The blonde nun soke in a shy, pure, innocent voice "Ahh, Sister Mary Eunice!" He pounced back "How may I help you?" He walked off with her "Oh, and by the time I come back I want you gone." He added looking you in the eye. He shut the door behind you. You got up and placed your hand on the doorknob, you looked back on the desk, at the files.

You quickly grabbed them and stuffed them in your shirt, and left. You walked back to Lana "Hey, hey!" You tapped her on the shoulder, she was playing cards with Kit,Grace and Pepper. "What happend?" She placed down and card and looked up at you. "We gotta talk." You said out of breath since you ran out of his office.

"Alright," She paused "Talk." She added "I-i can't tell you here.." You stuggeld to get the words out "Alright." She got up and walked with you "Now what is is?" You handed her the four files. "Woah, how'd you get these?"

"Eh, Threadson." You scoffed "Open yours." You suggested. She flipped it open. "So?" She shrugged "Look, at Kit and Grace's. They both have reason they were admitted. You don't." You went on "And that means?"

You sighed "Legaly, you cannot be locked up in here without a reason." She still wasn't getting it "You can be set free of this hell whole!" You finished. "..I appreciate this, you know." She placed a hand on your shoulder "I'll find out what I can do about this." you sighed "Good."

"And what about the four year old and his girfriend?" She rolled her eyes "Oh i'll get them out to no matter what!" You exclaimed "And you?" She smirked. You paused "I'm not sure never really imagined gettng out of here." You rubbed your thumb aainst your wirst "You will. C'mon i'll deal you in!" She motioned for you to join them in cards.

A/N:
My mom's taking my to get more pictures of Evan 🤭