16

two days later.

Eren
Get ready we have a podcast like in 3 hours

Y/n
Why tf would you tell us so late

Kayla
Exactly wtf is wrong with you

Denji
Right

Eren
Bro hurry tf up
I forgot to tell y'all

Y/n
Wowwww
Chat Spam L's

Kayla
L

Denji
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L

Y/n
L
Lame ass hobo

Eren
Stfu
You literally look like one every day

Y/n
Sure okay

Denji
Don't be coming at y/n

Kayla
Exactly bitch

Eren
Smh
Js get ready I'll come pick y'all up
*everyone liked the message.*
      *read by everyone, 9:00 am.*

!iheartradio studio

!iheartradio studio.*

" Shit I'm nervous." Kayla said biting her nails.

Everyone was currently in the lobby waiting for the studio to be cleaned and ready.

"It's okay. We just answer the questions honestly." Eren patted Kayla's shoulder.

" Okay, you guys can come in." The interviewer said, opening the door holding it for everyone.

Eren sat on your left while Kayla sat on your right and Denji sat next to Kayla.

" alright, let's get started." He glanced back at the camera crew making sure everyone was recording and being live. After confirmation, he turned on his mic.

" Good after iheartradio, thank you for listening today, the weather is starting to get chillier so make sure you start dressing cozy. Today we have a special guest, a new upcoming rock group called, 'the seasons'." He began to say, the interviewer glanced over to the four of you, 'introduce yourselves.' He mouthed.

Eren cleared in mouth leaning forward to the desk. " I'm eren Yeager, and I'm the guitarist." He said into the mic,

" I'm y/n  l/n, and I'm the lead singer."

" I'm Kayla sage, and I'm the bassist."

" I'm denji sage, and I'm the drummer!." He said not feeling any type of overwhelming sense.

" That's the group members for ya! Now let's get started with some questions, the fans have commented on your recent live, on your gig from two days ago." The interviewer grabbed some index cards.

" now the question is for, Kayla!" He turned to Kayla. " what made you get into guitar and why did you choose to join the seasons?"

Kayla cleared her throat gathering her thoughts so she'll have a clear answer and doesn't stutter.