Contact

Play the song when you see this ~

you were pretty popular in Reiners club, you would perform with armin and Connie every Sunday and Saturday after school.

You guys became a band during your sophomore year of high school. Reiners dad actually managed the club while you were in high school, so Reiner would convince his dad to let you and your band perform.

" as many of you guys know, this will be y/n last performance in here with her band. These four years she has given amazing performances, without any further due. Enjoy the show. " Reiner said his voice echoing through the mic, walking out of the stage.

the curtains slowly opening revealing you and the others in their positions. Your Sturn face suddenly turned into a big smiley face, as the crowd started cheering and screaming out your name.

~ Armin began to play, moving his fingers sternly through the neck of the guitar, making it Connie's cue to start next. Soon then you began to sing, your voice being the perfect match for this genre.

You ran your fingers up the neck of your guitar and back down dancing her hand up and down the strings. You got closer to the mic beginning to sing not forgetting to play the guitar.

As you got to the high note you took the mic out of the mic stand and walked around the stage keeping eye contact with the audience.

The music got the best of you, like always showing another side of you that isn't part of your everyday attitude. you began to bob your head up and down grooving to the music, whipping her hair back and forth her hat falling out of the stage. You took off your guitar putting it on the floor, as you danced around the stage, getting close to armin both of you signing along to the song.

Connie lifted his arms over his head slamming his sticks into the drums and getting more connected to the music.

You kept eye contact with armin, since some of the lyrics did relate to what happened between the two. " How did we get here? I use to know you so well.." you sang pulling back from him, getting ready to sing another high note the color of the hot lights touching your skin.

As the song started to end you were looking around in the crowd, the cheering and clapping scanning the room your eyes landed on a particular green-eyed man. he had an amused look on his face while staring directly at you. He's cute. You gave him a flirty wink before looking away before the song ended.

You breathed loudly, catching your breath as the crowd clapped and chanted your name.

Connie got up from the seat and walked over to you putting his arms around you and picking you up from the ground twirling around in circles. " you did so well!." Connie chanted, putting you down, letting you go.

" Thank you!." Your usual uptight stubborn mood is happier and friendlier. You glanced over at armin, he was smiling at you as he clapped along with the crowd. ' I'm proud of you.' He mouthed to you a smile on his face.

At least we're on good terms.

It was currently 12:00 am

It was currently 12:00 am. You stayed at the club to get a couple of drinks you weren't drunk but maybe just a little. As you were opening your car door you heard someone call out for you. You turned your back to your car squinting your eyes as three people walked up towards you getting a good look at them. There was a girl with locs wearing a tight black dress. A boy with a purple zip-up jacket with a white shirt under and black baggy jeans. And then..

woah.

It's that guy from the crowd.

" oh hiii random peopleee." You started to blabber, waving at the three.

"This chick is drunk."  the guy with the locs pointed out.

" Yeah, no shit." the girl replied in a duh tone making the guy roll his eyes.

you eyed the guy with green eyes, as he was already staring at you. " What, you wanna fuck?" you asked in a teasing tone.

he stayed quiet, awkwardly glancing at the two next to him.

Since they weren't saying anything, you decided to just leave. as you were about to enter your car you felt someone grab you by your waist, pulling you back from your car. " Driving isn't the best idea for you right now," he said his raspy voice his voice bellowing through your ears. you leaned your head back realizing it was the guy with the green eyes.

Fuck he's hot.

you whined trying to break free from his tight grip, suddenly feeling something poke you on your lower back.

" I'll take her to my house, you guys just borrow her car I guess." eren said grabbing the keys from your hand and handing them over to the two strangers.