CHAPTER 6

The fact that the Inferno Training's name alone already conveys how horrifying it is surprised Yvenne the most.

"That training was created specifically for assassins! what is he thinking, anyway?"

Oops, she spoke more hastily than she intended, but truly, she had no understanding why or how can just the old man permit his "precious" granddaughter to participate in a training program specifically created for assassins.

"......"

Grandpa gin was really surprised that he was stuck down in a minute.

"You already know what a inferno Training is?"

Naturally, she can fully understand it because she is a 32-years old lady who studied in the military and even able to learn medication thanks to her scholarship. But the issue here is that she is currently in a body of a 15-years old girl who was raised in an orphanage, making it difficult to understand how she picked up such knowledge.

"Uhh....umm..ohh..yeah! i read it somewhere in a book!" (she's not good at lying)

"hahaha! dear child, you joke so well! In any case, we must begin our training as soon as possible! Tomorrow ought gonna be great! Your stamina needs to be improved first."

"Yes, grandpa."

Following nearly an hour of conversation, they both head to breakfast. Grandpa Gin can't help but smile during breakfast because he finally has a dining companion. He considers Yvenne to be a polite and laid-back youngster.

After dinner, she resolved to learn more about this world and figure out how she got here without the assistance of advanced technology.

Fortunately, Grandpa Gin is a soldier who, despite his age, is interested in what is going on in the world. It made it easier for her to gather the necessary information.

When she realized that she was still on the planet earth and that things like superpowers did not exist, she exhaled in relief. She also discovered that technology now still lags behind that of her own time.

The designations of each nation, however, differ from those of the world in which she lived. And she is currently in 1987, a year that is far later than the one she was in.

Her head hurts from the shock she had in a single day, which she can't even put a number on.