Chapter 1 - Chains

IF YOU ARE A MARBLE HORNETS FAN AND WANT A FAN FICTION WITHOUT TIM OR BRIAN, YOU'RE IN THE WRONG PLACE. I KNOW THEY ARE NOT CREEPYPASTAS BUT I NEEDED THEM IN MY STORY ; - ;IF YOU DON'T MIND THEM, "SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME"

No.

Just enjoy the story.

I will be starting on this creepypasta OC. I don't have inspiration for my other story so I am not going to write more for it until I get more inspiration. Anyway, here is the intro.

This part of the story hasn't been edited completely.

If it says this, it has been edited but not completely, if it doesn't have anything, then it hasn't been edited at all. I realized how horrible this story is so it's on hold until I am satisfied with the results. Sorry. It'll only be on hold for 1 week at the least.
=+<>+==+<>+==+<>+==+<>+==+<>+==+<>==

Hello, my name is Melody. I am an orphan and I am currently 16. When I was younger, my parents were murdered by a serial killer. This happened when I was about 5. At the time this was happening, I was with my sister. She was 10, she was a pretty smart girl, a straight A student.

~Flash Back~

We were at my house... it was a pretty quiet day.. I was wearing a light blue hoodie with black pants and black boots. My hair colour was brown and my eyes were silver. My eyes change to my mood. (A/N Omfg. Now that I imagine a little kid wearing this. It's so cute. >~<) My sister was wearing a pink kimono with black pants, black shoes, and her headphones. (This is just.. >~<) She had blue eyes and a hair colour similar to mine. Maybe a bit lighter.

Now I said it was a pretty quiet day.. well it was.. until I heard a blood curdling scream. I got scared and called out for Aer who was in the room right next to mine.

"Aer, where is mommy and daddy?" I called out to my sister.

No reply...

"Aer? Mommy? Daddy?" I said, looking around.

Then I saw my sister... She walked in mumbling things.

"A-" I was cut off by Aer.

"Shhh... We have to go now." She said in a hushed and worried voice.

"Why? Aer, what's happening..?" I asked.

"I.. w-" She was cut off when she saw a figure... I saw it as well... All I could make out was a person with a knife...

"We have to go.. now!" She said

I heard footsteps coming closer.. I was most definitely scared. She held my hand and we ran side by side. We ran out the door with the killer chasing behind us..

I ran farther than my sister and I tripped. Since I didn't weigh much, she ran and picked me up. I was glad that she was right behind me to pick me up if I fell.

The killer was close to us, we continued running until we had reached the orphanage. She took her headphone and handed them to me before she ran with the killer chasing her.

They ran into the light and I saw the killer.. He had black hair, pale leathery skin, and a white hoody splattered with blood. That was all I could see.

The killer yelled something...

"AER JUST HAND OVER YOUR SISTER." He yelled.

She smirked, probably because she left me at the orphanage and he didn't know that. But wait.. how do they know each other..?

They ran into the woods and left me alone at the orphanage...

~Few days later~
It's been alright over here but I keep getting bullied by a girl named Amanda...

Amanda would just slap me and say "Nobody wants you. You're useless."

Lies, all lies...

~1 year later~

Life over here is horrible, I keep getting bullied by Amanda and her group. I wish she would stop.

They've also been trying to steal my headphones..

They would pin me to the ground and slap me. They would call me useless, ugly, stupid, and other mean things. Sometimes when I do that I would mumble, "Idiots." After they had their fun picking on me, they would attempt to steal my headphones. I snapped and started slapping them as hard as I could.. It still hasn't changed though... It's still the same.

~1 more year later at the middle of the night~

~? POV in Melody's body~

Hmph.. Finally.

It's such a perfect time to kill... Oh it's been so long.

I haven't had this chance in such a long time. I can't wait... Now.. who.. OH I have the perfect idea!

How about that girl Amanda?

Melody has been bullied by her ever since she came here, calling her names, hitting her, ect and she never does a thing...

Maybe it's time for payback..

I grabbed the knife that I hid under Melody's bed and went towards Amanda's room...

She was sleeping peacefully. Well, she'll be in eternal sleep soon. She woke up.. She was about to scream but then I covered up her mouth. I guess she's all bark but no bite..

I came up to her ears and whispered,
"You should've been nice. It's too late now. Sweet dreams~"

I plunged the knife into her heart and licked the blood off of the knife and.. that's when it happened.. I was being chained up in her mind somehow.

~Melody's POV~

"What... no.. no.. no.." I whispered to myself.

I couldn't have... Could I?

I threw the knife and ran to my room.

~The next day~
Everyone blamed me for her death and I got bullied even more. The caretakers just took care of me as usual though, like they didn't even mind that she died.

I was one of the suspects though.. The police kept asking me questions.