Chapter 17 - Quizes

The first one was math which I was horrible at and guess what?!
The first question was... Wait for it.. 10+9! Of course I put 21 ^-^

After a bunch of quizes we finally got to the test that would decide if we would become creepypastas. It was of course, PvP. (PvP=Person vs Person or for you gamers, Player vs Player. >.>) I was against a girl who looked a bit older than me and determined to win.

My weapon of choice was a sword, hers was also a sword. As soon as the battle started, the girl knocked my sword out of my hand. I had no choice but to do what I did to Toby. She started swinging her sword at me, I ducked making her trip and I took her sword. She stared at me.. I don't know what she was feeling.

"This Melody has ended~" I said.

I brought the sword up..  and quickly stabbed her in the heart. She died after a few seconds. Staring at me, emotionless.

Slenderman came up to me with my results later that day.. I had passed.

Toby came running towards me and congratulated me. Me and Toby got to get to know each other more and I was extremely happy.

He started talking to me about being a proxy/creepypasta. I got bored so I had no idea what he was talking about because I wasn't listening. All I heard was, "be ready for tomorrow" and him laughing. >;o

~Time Skip 1 day~

"I need to speak with you." Slenderman said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I need you to come into my office first." He said.

I did as he said and I was brutally attack by his proxys. >;o
I was knocked out after a minute.

~Toby's POV~

"Where is it?" I asked.

"It should be somewhere obvious." Hoodie said.

"We already searched almost everywhere" >;o I said.

"Not her feet, shoulders, or arm. ._." Masky said.

I was about to take off her shoes when I heard a scream from her.

"GET THE FUDGE OFF OF ME NOW." She yelled.

"Nope." Toby said.

I CAN PLAY THE GAME NOW! ;D

"Why?" She asked.

She was glaring at me.

"Nope" I said.

Yay

"Wao" She said

Muahahahahah.

"Nope." I continued saying.

"Seriously" She said.

"Nope." I said.

Then I knocked her out. I needed to continue working so I had to.

~EJ's POV~
(A/N I BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS, WERE YOU?)

Where is Melody? I haven't seen her in a while. I decided I was going to ask Slender so I went to his office. I opened the door and spoke.

"Slender, do yo-" I started to say.

I was cut off by seeing all three proxys on Melody. They all blushed and spoke at the same time.

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK." All 3 proxys said.

"Oh, really?" >.> I said.

They better give me a good explaination.