Part 12

Alex's POV

The holidays are over, which means it's time to get back to work. Thanks to the fact that I don't have to sleep, I can work longer on my paintings. I only take a break when I lose the idea, Blue lets me know he's hungry or my alarm rings. 

Because I concentrate too much on the paintings I lose track of time, so I set an alarm to ring every four hours for a half-hour break. I use these breaks to grab a bite to eat or to play with Blue and to go for walks with him. 

Back to my work, although the holidays ended 2 weeks ago I already have 6 painting commissions for which I will get a total of $13,500. I had already finished the sketch of my first order and I was proud of myself how it turned out. 

I decided to take a break and eat something but I didn't feel like blood but normal food. Just for my diet I need to drink at least a litre of blood a week and eat at least twice a day to be full. I decided to make myself something simple

I also made Blue some food and decided to call him because he is always there when I prepare food for him

I also made Blue some food and decided to call him because he is always there when I prepare food for him. I looked outside '' Blue Blue! Where are you baby!'' I called out and heard whimpering not far behind the house and quickly went towards him. 

I found him lying there in pain and saw a bite '' O Blue'' I walked quickly over to him and noticed that it was not a normal bite. A vampire had bitten him but for what I don't know but I knew I had to help him. 

I put him in the cool water in the bath and that helped him a little with the pain. After a while I felt like something was trying to enter my head '' Alex Alex'' I looked around '' Alex it's me Blue''  I heard and turned my attention to Blue. 

I took a deep breath '' Blue is it you. This bite has changed you. You are probably like me you got powers and possibly you are immortal like me'' I realised and hugged him tightly to me. They know that I no longer have to be careful with my strength because we are similar in it. 

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it it was Rose, Jasper and Emmett. I let them in and they started telling me what happened at the birthday party and that they were moving out but would stay in touch with me. 

I in return told them and what had happened with Blue and they told me that they didn't know something like that was possible. They sat with me a little longer and gave me their new phone numbers and asked me to keep them informed of Blue's developments. 

I agreed and wished them a safe journey and to call me as they were there. I knew my life would turn into a nightmare when Isabella was dumped by Edward. After making sure I had everything locked up and had the alarm and fence on, I went to my little studio to work on the painting. 

I texted Sam that I wouldn't be able to go on patrol today and got a thumbs up from him. I know next few weeks will be living hell becouse of Isabella.