Chapter 1: Sister?!

(A/N: the second part of this song is the part of the song that the sisters transform to)
The battle started. I looked at Panty and Stocking. They just stood glaring at the demons and the ghost. I wasn't sure what to do.
"You really wanna go?! Okay! Let's go!" Panty screamed. All of a sudden, halos appeared above their heads. They pulled them down and their clothes changed. At that moment, I knew shit was getting serious. They recited the words, then they shouted;
"Repent motherfucker!" Instantly killing the spirit. I smirked as the sisters glared at us, even if I did absolutely nothing to help.
"Well then, if your so cocky.." Blue hair started.
"Then you would have no problem battling us." Green hair finished. I clenched my fists.
"Yep. No problem." I said, swallowing the lump in my throat. I was nervous. I couldn't take on two young and already extremely powerful demons.
My aura glowed a faint blood red, showing a skull. I was ready to transform.
"Hey! Don't go having fun without me!" Someone yelled from the rooftop. I looked up to see a silhouette of a woman with short hair. She seemed to be wearing bootcut jeans and boots.
"Sister!" I shouted. She jumped down. She wore a green belly shirt and bootcut jeans.
"You ready?" She asked. I nodded.
"Ready as I'll ever be." I replied. We let our auras grow and let it pass through us. Next thing you know, we're in our blood red outfits.
Boots, my sister, took of her boots and I took off my bra. No need to worry, I was wearing a vest.
Boot's weapon was nunchucks. Soon the other sisters transformed, and the battle began.