Prolouge 1: Bra gets transferred to Daten city

Daten city. A place of anarchy. Ghosts are constantly terrorizing the city. This is why I, Bra Undergarment, a grim reaper, was sent to this hellhole. Because the reapers here are probably too busy getting high or fucking to get the job done right. They don't destroy the soul or give it new life. I scoffed.
"Why the fuck are the reapers here such idiots." I said facepalming. I saw a soul rise towards me, starting to become black and orange. I sighed.
"I shall put you to rest, or give you new life. Your choices lead to death or life." I said as a skull appeared behind me as I transformed. I took off my bra as it became a whip. I slashed the soul watching their cinematic records carefully. They were doomed to die. I then slashed the records, putting the soul to rest.
I then heard a shriek. I jumped off the building and ran down the street towards the ruckus, my boobs rising and falling in the process.
"Of course, a ghost. Damn idiots!" I shrieked at the sky. As I ranted and became more pissed, a pink car with two girls came speeding towards me.
"No!" I shouted raising my arms in front of my face, shutting my eyes tight. I heard a shriek of tires stopping on asphalt, and felt a quick breeze on my face.
"Sorry if we scared you." Someone said. I looked up to see two girls. One was a blonde, while the other had a Blue-violet with pink strips of hair. The blonde had blue eyes and wore a red dress. The Blue haired girl wore all black and also had blue eyes. They jumped out of the car and got into fighting positions.
"We're Panty and Stocking Anarchy, nice to meet you. But for now, we'll be fighting this motherfucker." The blonde said. I sensed something strange about them, they are not human.