Prolouge 3: Demons

After hanging out with these Angels, I have seen their habits. Stocking is the smarter one of the two and absolutely loves sweets. Panty on the other hand just wants sex. She even told me about her goal to bang 1,000 Earth guys before going back to heaven.
Now, you may be asking, well all of the characters have some sort of quirk about them, so what's yours? Mine is drinking. Without it, I seem like a bummer, but with it, I am absolutely destructive! But it is fun.
So, Panty, Stocking and I were sitting on the benches in the abandoned church they live in. Just talking and stuff like that. Then this dude just interrupts, like we weren't having a conversation.
"Who the fuck is this?! Did you hoes let another human in?!" He yelled angrily.
"Chill Garter. It's not a human, she's a reaper." Panty said nonchalantly.
"You seriously let a Grim Reaper in here! You two really are the stupidest sluts I have ever met!" He yelled even more. 'This guy doesn't stop yelling does he.' I thought.
"You know, the only one who's a slut or a hoe here is Panty." I said. Panty then started yelling then Stocking joined in. So the entire room was filled with angry shouting Angels.
"ENOUGH!!" Garter yelled.
"Look, the demon sisters are back and you need to do something." Surprisingly, he said that normally. The girls nodded and dragged me along too.
"Why do I have to come?" I asked.
"Because, we totally need your kick ass reaper-ness!" Stocking yelled. I tugged my hand away and stopped walking.
"Hey, what are you doing." Panty asked. I looked down.
"Sure, while I'm on my own I could put any rampant soul to rest. But demons...I would need my sister." I said. My sister was back in England. I mean we weren't born there but, that's where the reapers ruled! When I got transferred to Daten city, we were separated.
"You had a sister?" Panty asked. I nodded.
"Still have one. But she's back in England." I said. They smiled.
"It's fine."
"Yeah, you got us!" They said. I smiled. Then, out of the blue, we heard footsteps. It was them...the demons.
"Well sister. I say we did well." They said happily looking back. That's when we saw a ghost, like a T-rex.
"Oh my Ryuk." I muttered. They turned their heads in a flash.
"Well well. If it isn't the angels who can't follow ruuuurs." The one with the green hair said. The one with the blue hair nodded.
"Is that really the best you could come up with. Even geek boy can come up with better insults than that." Stocking said.
"Who is this?" The one with the blue hair asked, adjusting her glasses.
"I am Bra. And I'm a reaper." I said. She glared.
"Oh. Such an inferior species." Blue hair said. I immediately blew up.
"Excuse me! We're the ones that send the physical forms to you! We put you in business!" I yelled. She looked surprised.
"Well then. Let's see how you deal with this form." They said pointing to the T-Rex ghost. I smirked.
"I can do this with my eyes closed."