Prolouge 2: Angels

The undead spirit slobbered all over the blonde, which got her angry.I watched them get ready to fight. Their transformation seemed so pure and heavenly, from the clothes to the words being recited. That drew me towards the conclusion that they are angels.
The blonde would take off her panties, drawing me to the conclusion that she's Panty and that the Bluenette is Stocking.
Panty's panties turned into guns, and Stocking's Stocking's turned into swords. It only took a couple of gunshots and slashes before the spirit exploded.
"So, are you okay? Sorry about the troubles." Stocking said putting her stockings back on. I put my hands on my hips.
"That scream wasn't me. I was going to put that spirit to rest. I didn't need help from people I practically employ." I said glaring at the two girls. Panty scoffed and got all up in my face.
"Listen you fuckin' bitch! I don't know who you are or where you got that from, but what I do know is Garter is the one who tells us what to do! So he employed us!" She yelled poking me in the nose. I kept a straight face. I decided to show them something. My whip turned back into a bra and I put it back on.
"Wha?!!" They both stared in shock. I smirked.
"Do you know what I am, lil hoe?" I asked Panty. She frowned.
"What? Are you an angel too?" She asked. I shook my head then let my aura type thing show. Kind of like how they have halos, I have a skull.
"I'm a grim reaper. I decide wether souls go to heaven or gets sliced to bits." I snapped. They looked at each other.
"Well that's pretty cool." Stocking said. Panty shook her head.
"Nah. It's kick ass!" She said. I smiled. 'Finally, someone who appreciates grim reapers.' I thought.
"Well, there are ones who can't do their jobs right and the ones they have to abolish and sent to hell end up wreaking havoc here." I said in a bored fashion. The angels then facepalmed.
"So it's your fault." Panty asked. I shook my head.
"No it's the idiots fault." I said blankly. I then heard footsteps and a girly-ish voice, but it was easy to tell it was a guy.
"Panty! Why would you just drive off like that?!" He shrieked. The boy had auburn hair and his bangs were covering his eyes. He turned to me blushing.
"O-oh hi." He said waving shyly.
"Hello." I said smirking while flipping my golden locks.
"Hey hey!" Panty yelled in my face.
"We don't even know your name yet." She said. I sighed.
"Bra Undergarment." I said casually. They shook my hand.
"Cool name"