01

"Y/n, you won't believe how chill Japan is, I barely even do anything here." Y/n heard her friend say on the phone.
"Yakov, you know how I feel to move countries now." Y/n complained, while packing some of her stuff.
"Yeah, okay, continue being boring as hell then." Yakov complained.

Yakov Kozlov, 30 years old russian male that left Germany for a chill life in Japan because he started to get bored of Germany and probably gay.

"Look, even Ajax likes it here and you know how picky Ajax is. Why don't you give it a try, it's not the first time you switch countries." Yakov continued.

Ajax Drakos, only a few months left before he turns 30, greek guy, 100% gay for Yakov and Yakov only, reason why he left Germany with him.

"I stopped trusting Ajax a while ago, when i was dumb enough to believe him when he lied to me that Athena is his mom and is actually a popular singer and not a Goddess." Y/n said rolling her eyes quickly hearing some background noise.
"I'm seriously glad at this point you never been to Greece because i can bet you would actually say that Athena is my mom to get free food." Ajax took the phone and made fun of her.
"Free food is free food. So never blame me about it. It just tastes better when its free. Anyways, i was talking to Yakov." she said putting her stuff inside her car.
"He's busy right now, he's arguing with some neighbors. Anyways, why did you quit your job if you have nothing better to do?" he asked her.
"I have no idea. As being a detective I just thought I could easily get a job when i want." Y/n said listening to someone yelling. "Everything good there?" she quickly asked.
"I'll call you later, Y/n, Yakov is starting to swear in russian, and not gonna lie i don't know if i should be scared of whatever he says because russian itself it's a scary language or feel blessed because he looks so fucking hot while being mad." he explained.
"Just get married already, bitch." she said ending the call.

Maybe Japan its not a bad idea, if i can consider what both said, it should be easy. And also, missed them, never met funnier guys in my life. Sad that i will be the third wheel but when i wasn't at this point? Japan it is then.

[...]

"I told you she will pick Japan." Y/n watched through her phone how Yakov jokely punched Ajax.
"I mean, yeah, just because you guys are fun to hang out with." she said.
"Let's not forget that you didn't waste your time on learning Japanese back in high school." Yakov said.
"Like you knew how my high school life was, you were probably drunk half of the time." Y/n said rolling her eyes.
"Correction, I was drunk all the time the exception being when i had exams." he proudly explained to her.
"We should smash some plates when Y/n comes to Japan." Ajax suddenly said.
"Man, i swear, this guy right here smashes plates everytime he has the occasion to do it." Yakov said pointing at Ajax.
"Its my tradition, man! We have all around the house those strange ass wood dolls." Ajax complained.
"For the i don't know what time cause i stopped counting a while ago, they are called Matryoshka dolls!" a vein started to show on Yakov's forehead.

Never date a russian man, they have anger issues and will get your house full of wood dolls.

"Look, Y/n's been awkwardly quiet." Ajax said trying to escape from the situation he put himself into.
"Y/n is always like that on facetime, boring as hell. Face to face, she's really like an animal." Yakov said.
"Okay, mr. Kozlov." she said annoyed. "While you two were acting childish without me, which i find cruel, i found a job in Japan and i think an apartment as well." she said proudly.
"You ain't living with us?" they both said at the same time.
"I'd love to. But, I really don't want to listen on how you will have sex every fucking night and the next day pretend you don't like each other, expecially Yakov." she said watching Ajax's face turn red.
"I did not had sex with Ajax!" Yakov quickly complained.
"Whatever you say, old man. I say what I see and I see two dumb mother fuckers that act like a girl on a first date while they are 30." she said ending the call with a big smile on her face, knowing that now Ajax will have to explain to Yakov why he is red like a tomato.