08

"Boss, I don't know if i should be embarrassed, surprised or mad but we are almost out of people." Kokonoi reported to Mikey which was currently trying to understand and find a way to get out of the situation.
"How is she always successful?" Mikey asked himself in a quiet tone so Kokonoi won't be able to hear him.
"About 17 hours ago, she got the Haitani brothers at the same time. Not to mention Takeomi, who was caught about a week ago, and the annoying fact that I was spending millions of dollars just to get Sanzu out of prison and I don't even want to mention the amount of money i will have to spend for the other 3 fuckers." Kokonoi complained about the situation. "This woman is a whole cake, boss." Kokonoi continued, constantly keeping a track of the money he was transferring.

Mikey was the first time outsmarted. He had no clue how could she find even the smallest details in the most open field situation. The Sanzu situation was, of course, the dumbest move Sanzu could do but the rest 3? He had not even the smallest idea of how she could possibly caught them. Even if he looked for hours and hours at the footage, he still couldn't understand from where she was getting all those things.
It's been a month since she came in Japan and Mikey already lost 4 people. He wasn't aware of her influence but assumed that she had a big one as Kokonoi was still struggling even after a month to get Sanzu out of prison.

"I should meet her." Mikey proposed after some time making Kokonoi to almost drop his phone.
"Meet her?" Kokonoi repeated still confused.
"Yes. Those papers will never show a 100% a persons personality. If i never meet her and talk to her how am i supposed to know how to properly protect myself. Plus, only a devil can take other devil down. Arrange me a meeting with her as fast as you can, Koko." Mikey said getting up from his seat and leave the room.

Kokonoi was ready to protest over the fact that Mikey, indeed, meet her twice until now but never personally talked to her in any ways but eventually decide to not complain about it as even if he would complain Mikey will still do whatever he wants and continuing into not caring the others opinions.

Mikey wasn't sure about what his plan was but he sure wanted to negotiate with her for some time and eventually see how she acts and behave around him, considering he could get caught by her as well.

[...]

There still wasn't a certain plan to whatever Mikey decided is supposed to happen. The context of meeting -hoping to negotiate as well- with the woman that brought 4 of his best men inside a jail, wasn't necessarily scary but definitely not something he would have expected to do while he will still be the leader of Bonten.

There is though, one certain thing, that Mikey was waiting for Y/n to come to this so called meeting. He, normally, expects for her to not show up which is how his plan will successfully continued because the majority of the people that he wanted to meet they never attended one meeting, his plan has the first stage completed in about 10 minutes he will leave this restaurant just to have an alibi to show that he did want to meet her.

"I'm sorry I'm late." the h/c woman approached the table, dressed pretty formal but he only saw her formally dressed so he wasn't that surprised about her looks but by her presence there that suddenly became unwanted because it obviously ruined Mikey's plan. "Mikey, was it?" she asked already knowing she sits at the right table and speaks with the right person.