(Chapter 4)

_____________
(Your/keerah's pov)

I finally got home after that weird.. interaction? Was it an interaction? Whatever. I'm still creeped out. I could've sworn someone said my name in the cafe.

"VAEH COME GET YOUR COFFEE"

"COMING!!"

As she runs down the stairs, I begin to tell her about the weird incounter.

"Wait- wait. How many did you say there were..?"

"8..? Why?"

"Key.. you don't think it was them.. do you?"

"Haha no of course not. They're in Korea.." I give her a sad smile.

"Don't you think it's odd how you don't remember their names or faces by heart..?"

"A little.. but we were friends when I was young. So it makes sense. All I remember are their first initials.. C,M,C,H,H,F,S,J. (A/n I have to write their names from oldest to youngest or I'm bound to forget one of them lmao) I would make nicknames for them out of those letters. AHHH VAE STOP MAKING ME REMINISCE."

"Okay okay I'm sorry. It's just weird y'know? Like someone or something was trying to stop you from remembering them.."

She looked like she was hesitant to say more.. I wonder why?

"Well I still have the earring so we'll notice each other." I say

"If you say so.."
______________
(Jisung's pov)

"You really need to stop obsessing over her" seungmin says as I mess up the choreo once again.

"I know I know. But the fact that were in the same city..  and I'm so so close to being with her again. It just.. hurts."

"I know. We were all her friend and we miss her. But we still need to get up and push forward. For the fans, for us, and even though I really hate to say it.. like I hate to say it so much- this dude gets on my nerves and-"

Chan cuts him off "get to the point seungmin"

"Ohhh right right. We have to do this even for jyp pD-nImmMmMm" He really doesn't like jyp huh?

I laugh and say, "I guess you're right." I get back into position for our maxident concert. He is right. I need to focus on practicing now.

"Maybe she will even be in the audience.. no jisung.
Don't sike yourself out. I doubt she even knows about stray kids.." I think. The music starts playing once again, and we all start dancing.

______________
(Your/keerah's pov)

A lot of time passed by since that last pov change but va3 didn't bother to tell you guys there was a time skip. by the way, who's pov did you change it to Va3?

"Ummmm.. mind your business-" -Va3

That's weird.. anyway it's 2 hours before the concert and nevaeh and me are getting ready for it.

"YAHHH I NEED MAKEUP!!" Vaeh screamed

"Haha no you don't. But you know where it is if you want to put some on.

"OK OK" she runs into the bathroom as I chuckle.

I snap out of my trance and put on some clothes. I'm going for a brown and yellow theme today. I have a crocheted mustard yellow crop top, with brown sweatpants and a brown and yellow plaid flannel.

Vae walks out looking like a softie with a pink pastel sweater and ripped jeans. She has the "cold girl" makeup look on her face. Which I find unnecessary but whatever. She also has a pink pastel headband on.

"Ooh you look cute!! Are you gonna use the bathroom for anything before I turn the light off?" She asks

" Thanks and uh yeah I am. Keep the light on for me" I hurriedly run towards the bathroom to try and make myself look more presentable. I just put on concealer and mascara with lipgloss.

I walk out to find that it's 2:30. 30 minutes before the concert.
"Are you ready?" I ask. "We should leave now if we wanna be early."
"Yeah just let me grab my bag" vae says

____________
It's me va3. This is so weird writing a story. Like I've been the reader the whole time and now I'm the writer?!? That freaks me out sometimes. But so do dancing crabs so I feel like I have no say. ANYWAYS if this chapter is longer or shorter than the others blame it on wattpad- it won't show me my word count :(

BYE 👋🏽 DRINK WATER AND EAT BEFORE I COME AND PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT❤️❤️

(EDITED APRIL 20TH AT 19:53)