(Chapter 11)

"Who.. was that?" Keerah asks as she sleepily walks through the door.

I hand her back her phone.

"Nevermind that. I need to know what you know."

I think she's shocked. She's never seen me serious I guess. But right now I'm dead serious. I haven't been allowed to go back to Korea for YEARS. I need to know what she knows.

Keerah's pov
______________

I've never seen Vae so serious.. I'm concerned. But I'll oblige..

What do I remember?? I guess I've been zoning out because the next thing Nevaeh says is:

"So?"

"Um.. I remember the fight I had with Chris.. and.. that he suspected that I threatened Sabrina..? Selena..? SOFIA yeah Sofia. How's that son of a bi-"

No profanity -Va3

"Sorry. How's she doing? Is she dead yet?" I say blinking innocently.

"Keerah stop bullshi-"

NO PROFANITY -Va3

"OK OK MY BAD. Keerah stop joking with me. Is that all you remember?"

I then start tearing up.

"I remember jisung and Jeongin - wait? JISUNG AND JEONGIN?!? Oh now I feel worse.. I remember Jeongin and him begging me not to leave them.. and-"

I start crying.. (screaming.. throwing up.. LMAOO IM KIDDING)

"And.."
I say with a cracked voice..

"I- I pushed them away like they were nothing.. I feel so bad- I need to go apologize"

I suddenly stand up. And then sit back down.

"Woah.. maybe not.. I'm a little dizzy.."

"Do you remember how you lost your memory?"

"I got hit by a car.."

"Okay. You've gotten all of you're memories back. Can I get your phone again? I need to make some calls.."

"Yeah sure.. but how do you know about my memory issue..?"

"Well keerah.. I was in the car that hit you.."
___________________________________________

LMAOOO JK JK. LETS CONTINUE ON WITH THE STORY

_______________

"YOU WERE WHAT?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?"

"Keerah listen.. me and my grandmother were under a contract that said we couldn't talk about when you were hospitalized or anything regarding the accident until you remembered on your own. Your parents.. actually no. Your father.. god I hate to say this.. he didn't really care about you. He wanted to use you for science.. Your mother begged and begged,
But she couldn't get through to him. He was- no. is no money crazy. So, he got the doctors to use the "Memory Plate" to keep your brain from being damaged while healing. It was a beta version and many people were suspicious of it. So suspicious to the point where the hospital PAYED you to use it. Your memories were supposed to come back slowly.. not all at once. So, he had you use it."

"So my father is the one behind all of this..? We talked the other day though.. he sounded so cheerful and happy. He always seems happy to talk to me.. why? WHY?" I screamed out.

"Probably because he's glad your still alive. Many people died because of the plate. And I think he regrets his decisions."

"Now let me go make that call"

Nevaeh says as she holds out her hand.

"Alright." I give my phone to her and she steps out.

This leaves me a lot to think about. And I need to apologize to both of the boys immediately.

__________________________
Nevaeh's pov
__________________________

I get her phone and leave the room to call Chan.

*RING*

*R-

"Hello!?" He says. Sounding rushed.

"That was a quick answer" I say

"Yeah yeah whatever. Update me please."

"She remembers EVERYTHING. And I think you guys should come over quickly. If some members don't want to, that's cool. But you, Jeongin, and jisung HAVE to come. No negotiations."

"Oh. Okay. Yeah. I see. What time do you want us there?"

"ASAP. From where you are it would take 15 minutes. So the sooner the better."

"Alright. See you soon."

I hung up.

"God why is this so complicated?"

"I just wanna go home.."

________________
ITA ACTUALLY THE END OF THE CHAPTER NOW bc I'm tired. 🙃
Sorry I haven't updated in a while- school is hectic. ALSO I'm updating the chapters/ editing them so they make more sense. So if you see back to back updates.. it's too good to be true lmao. I love you guys. Stay safe 😊😊

(EDITED APRIL 21ST AT 17:12)