(Chapter 5)

We started walking towards the stadium. Is that what I call it..? The stage? Whatever. I heard BTS performed here before, but that was before I was into k pop. I totally left the subject I was going to go to. I'm walking because I live really near the stadium. I can get my own show in my backyard if I wanted to but.. it would just be noise.

"Are we almost there?" Nevaeh asks

"Yeah. Just be patient. I have our tickets and everything so don't worry." Even though I was probably saying that to calm myself down more than her.

"Yeah okay. I'm so excited to see hyunjin oh my god.. I might die!!"

"Please don't. I'll pretend I don't know you if you faint. I can't be having that attention on me man."

"Yeah I know. I might do it on purpose just to sike you out."

"I will not forgive you if you do that" and just as I finished my sentence, we came up to the stadium. We went and did everything we needed to do, and went to our section.

"OH MY GOD KEERAH LOOK HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO THE STAGE"

"Shut up you're yelling. And yeah. I know. We payed an unnecessary amount of money for it too." I said, salty.

"Don't be like that!! Oh LOOK THE INTRO SCREEN!!"

"Oh wow that's cool!"

The screen showed the stray kids "logo" and said "stray kids all around the world. You make stray kids stay" (a/n or something like that- idek how stays remember that💀) then suddenly the group is on the stage.

"Oh I guess they came on when we were looking at the sign."

Indeed that is Keerah. Anyway, they danced to case 143 and give me your tmi. Then during the song, Chill, Han noticed a familiar face. During his part not in the choreo, he comes over to that area, pretending to interact with fans. But really. He was trying to see if he was seeing what he THOUGHT he was seeing.

____________
(Jisungs pov)

I realized I wasn't apart of this specific choreo so I decided to take a look at what was bothering me. What that really keerah..?

"HAN OMG I LOVE YOU"
"*aegyo*"
"MARRY ME"
"*faints*"

"KEERAH HES COMING NEAR OMG OMG" her friend (?) squealed
So that really is keerah. Now I'm gonna be distracted. I have to tell everyone. So I start rapping my part but during the song switches I tell Chan.

"Hyung" I whispered "Keerah's here. Like in the audience."

"I'm sure she isn't. Where is she?"

"Middle section towards the left. Third girl from the corner."

"Oh shi-ooooooot I mean. I'll tell everyone else. Just, focus on the music, yeah?"

"I'll try.. but you know once I'm on something-"

"-you focus on that one thing. I do know. Please try your hardest. We don't need another scandal."

"Okay. You're right"

Time to focus on something else I guess.

_________
(Your/keerah's pov)

I could've sworn Han and Chan were looking and talking about me. I made eye contact with both of them.. they keep looking over here.. what did I do? Did I do my makeup wrong? No, you barely put any on. Wait is that the problem..?!? No why do you care. It's not like you'll meet anyways. Just chill out.

Then I notice Chan was talking to staff and they went backstage.. did I do something to cause the whole concert to end?!? I can't tell vaeh about this. She'd be devastated. Just as I'm thinking that I hear:

"Attention ladies, gents, and non-binary tents! The concert is NOT over. Give us 5 minutes and we'll be back on stage!"

Woos were heard all around the stadium.. but I can't help thinking that the announcer is looking at me. Shut up keerah not everything is about you.

But then I see 8 heads peaking out from backstage.. looking at.. me..?

____________
IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!! I can publish the book!! Honestly.. this book might be a flop and I'm gonna cringe to it years later, but rn I'm lowkey proud of it. Give it lots of love! Comment!! I love hearing from you guys and it always makes me laugh.
Bye 👋🏽 DRINK WATER OR ILL DROWN YOU IN IT MYSELF. EAT BEFORE I SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT. I SAID IT. ILL FORCE FEED YOU IF I HAVE TO!!

(EDITED APRIL 20TH 2023 AT 19:56)