Episode 1-4: Kay-Oh

If Kay-Oh takes Clyde's muscle mass for himself, we'll never stand a chance at stopping him. Clyde hardly has any enhancements for his strength, just the nanobots that every agent has. The strength is all due to his great effort and stupendous genes. That kind of natural muscle power will put Kay-Oh on top of the world.

He approaches Clyde who still isn't moving, his hand out to grip his throat the same way he did mine. Clyde puts a weak hand out in front of him to protest, but that's all he can do. Kay-Oh crouches down and tries to grab him, but Clyde grabs his wrist first.

"Your will is strong, but your body has quit. Give up now, Clyde, while you still have dignity."

Clyde can't even push him back an inch. He just holds on lazily like he's hoping for mercy. Kay-Oh smiles as if he's letting a child win at a fake fight. He slowly inches towards his throat, and Clyde grunts through his teeth.

"I've heard of your exploits before, you were quite talked about at The Key. I admit that you never stood a chance because of my incredible ability, but I still respect you as a martial artist. It would be an honor to consume the muscle mass of Clyde Barker."

"Are you prepared to take in all of me?" Clyde asks, his voice strained.

"What?"

Suddenly, Clyde's hand gripping Kay-Oh's wrist emits small blue sparks. It turns into a cloud of electricity that shoots through Clyde's palm and into Kay-Oh's arm. It travels through the limb and reaches his heart; Kay-Oh screams while his whole body is contracted. He lets go, and Kay-Oh stumbles back a few steps before falling flat on his back, his arm now twisted with melting flesh.

Clyde struggles to get up. He looks at his hand, burning with hot flames, and flexes his fingers. He shakes it quickly to put out the fire. "Nanobots are part of this body, you might as well get used to their programs while you're at it."

Kay-Oh convulses for a few seconds before jamming a thumb in his neck and stopping his seizure. He springs up with furious energy and a stare capable of terrifying blind people. "The shock, it almost killed me. You almost killed me. I almost lost!"

Clyde puts a few fingers in a rip of his shirt and finishes tearing off the rest. Both fighters match outfits now, and Clyde's hulking muscle still manages to be bigger than Kay-Oh's stolen muscle. "Now for Round 2. Are you ready?"

Kay-Oh resumes his fighting stance. "This ends here and now! Alternative Punch has felt trauma. For that, it'll get its revenge."

Kay-Oh sprints for Clyde, his body splitting in two now. Two Kay-Ohs? He looks glitched, his body fades in and out at a fast rate; it's like he's creating an afterimage of himself in two different positions. How could that have happened? I thought his only power was to trick eyes into seeing something else. Did his power somehow mutate after feeling immense trauma? Even I can see it, you don't have to be a fighter to see two of them.

Clyde shoves his elbow into the car window behind him, shattering the glass into several sprinkles. The ones that pop forward cover the space in front of him and Kay-Oh's attack is revealed. But this time, there isn't an attack that doesn't phase the sprinkles. Both attacks are real!

A straight punch aiming for Clyde's nose, and another aiming for his gut! Clyde uses his right forearm to swipe in an upward motion for a smooth deflection, but the gut punch lands, causing him to lose all of his breath. Two attacks instead of one now, this only gets more unfair the longer it goes on. One of the images even swipes away some of the glass that threatened to cut it.

Kay-Oh keeps the combo short. Two more punches from two Kay-Ohs scrape Clyde's face before their bodies join back to one and deliver an open-palmed strike to Clyde's ribs to get him to start rolling down the street.