Chapter 1

Today Satan was in his room getting ready to get married to Diavolo.

Few weeks ago Lucifer went to him and explained the situation Diavolo was in. That he had to be married in 6 weeks or else he would never be king. Wouldn't really go into detail about it.

And Satan was confused why he was being told this until. Lucifer said he wanted to know if Satan could do this telling him it would only be a few months.

And Satan was surprised at this and asked why him. And Lucifer told him it was simply because he didn't want to do it and didn't think any of the other brothers would be responsible with this.

And after some talking Satan agreed to it. Full on deciding to take advantage of this. He thought this would be fun because for a few months he would get to be Lucifer's boss.

He saw no big deal about this plan.

Anyway as he was getting ready Lucifer walked in and said.

Lucifer : can you please hurry up! And control your cats!"

One of the things that Satan asked for before he agreed to this was three cats and so he got the cats. That he train to torment Lucifer.

Satan : my time is valuable I did agree to this. So I think I can take as long as I want "

Lucifer : ....I should of just done this...."

Satan : the jokes I could of made. What a shame"

Lucifer : ....are You sure your ok With this?"

Satan : yeah? It's just a few months anyways not like I have to do much"

Lucifer : ....yeah...."

Satan : anyway I'm done we can go"

Lucifer : good"

Later the ceremony started and Lucifer was walking Satan down the aisle it was honestly kinda weird to both of them.

Lucifer never thought he would be walking Satan down an aisle to let him be married especially to his friend Diavolo.

Satan never expected the same thing. But wondered how much he could get out of this and what he could possibly get away with.

But something did bother him Lucifer never told him why Diavolo needed this and did everything to avoid the question.

The way he spoke something seemed off. Especially with Diavolo who wouldn't answer any questions he had also.

Thinking about it now something wasn't right. But this marriage was just for a few months right? So he figured it wasn't that big of a deal. And he would figure it out later.

He then looked over at Lucifer who looked extremely guilty and was trying to mask it. The amount of guilt he saw was interesting.

Satan then spoke quickly with Lucifer as they were half way down the aisle.

Satan : you don't want me to do this do you?"

Lucifer : I....I don't want you to regret it"

Satan : it's just a few months six like you said. Unless your hiding something else? You look guilty "

Lucifer : I'm not. Just.... let's stop talking about this"

Satan : whatever "

After this they got to the end and Satan stood in front of Diavolo while Lucifer stood off to the side with the rest of the brothers.

And Lucifer watched as everything was starting. Soon Satan would Diavolo's husband  and that was it.

Later at the party after the ceremony everyone was at the castle still talking and doing whatever and during this Satan was looking around for Diavolo wanting to ask him something until he found him talking with Lucifer about something.

Lucifer : you promise you will protect him with your life"

Diavolo : I told you Lucifer I promise I'll take care of him. I would never do anything to hurt him"

Lucifer: but this will eventually hurt him when he finds out I basically gave him away to you permanently"

Diavolo : I know this seems wrong "

Lucifer : seems wrong? This is. He doesn't know that he's stuck being married to you for the rest of his life. That I lied and trick him into this."

Diavolo : I understand. And I appreciate what you did. I'm sorry this is putting you in an uncomfortable position "

Lucifer : I trust you know what your doing"

Diavolo : he's doing a good thing even if he doesn't know. My father cannot return. At least not now. His sacrifice is appreciated "

Lucifer : we tricked him into it without his knowledge. He's being forced to sacrifice a lot. His life his happiness his freewill..... everything I wanted all my brothers to have that I fought for them to have. I took his away. "

Diavolo : I know....but he'll have all he wants he won't be a prisoner in this. You know it had to be him and that he couldn't know "

Lucifer : the hell he would raise if he knew what we-

Satan : WHAT!?"

Suddenly they noticed Satan as he walked into the room getting incredibly angry.

Satan : YOU LIED TO ME! YOU TRICKED ME!!"

Lucifer : Satan you need to re-!?

Satan : DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO RELAX! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! BOTH OF YOU!"

Lucifer : Satan you need to understand this needed to happen"

Diavolo : I know your angry you have every right to be angry but y-!?

Satan. : I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PLAN! I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT WOULD OF HAPPENED IF YOUR FATHER RETURNED! I'M NOT DOING THIS!"

Lucifer : it's too late now.... there's nothing that can be done to break this...."

Satan : SO I HAVE NO DAMN SAY IN THIS!? HOW IS THAT FAIR!? HOW IS ANY OF THIS FAIR!?

I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO DEVILDOM IT CAN DIE FOR ALL I CARE! YOU BOTH ARE DUMB IF YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO AGREE TO THIS!"

Diavolo  : please just let me e-

Satan : I'VE HEARD EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO! I'M NOT DOING THIS I'M NOT MARRYING YOU!"

after this Satan ran off and they quickly ran after him afraid what he might do.

Later the night roll around and nobody could find Satan but meanwhile Satan was in the forest somewhere walking around still very angry about everything. He didn't know where to go or what to do. Couldn't go home all he could do was hide.

He wasn't going to agree to this no way in hell he was going to.
He couldn't believe Lucifer would do something like this he wondered if anything else knew about this and only he didn't know.

Anyway as he was walking suddenly felt someone grab his wrist and as he turned around he saw it was Diavolo and before he could do anything.

Diavolo touch his head and he immediately pass out after this Diavolo pick him up and said walking away with him.

Diavolo : I'm sorry Satan....."