Chapter

A few weeks pass since Satan confronted Barbatos about always knowing he loved him. And since then Barbatos has been keeping a distance and keeping things normal while Satan made it very obvious he loved Barbatos back.

Satan understood why Barbatos said what he said but he wanted Barbatos. He was the only one Satan trusted In all of this and actually liked. He believed Barbatos wouldn't hurt him.

And anyway today as Satan was sitting in the garden at the castle thinking about something. Barbatos walked over.

Barbatos  : Satan y-

Satan : sit with me for a minute...."

Barbatos then sat next to him and as soon as He did Satan immediately started kissed him and said.

Satan :  I told you I liked you. That's not changing anytime soon....."

Barbatos : ......."

Barbatos then started kissing him back not being able to control himself. He wanted this
Just as much as Satan did.

And little did they know who was watching them.

Later as Barbatos and Satan were in bed together relaxing after the fun they had. They we're both just laying there catching their breath and thinking. Them Satan turned over to Barbatos and asked.

Satan : can I tell you something?"

Barbatos: anything at all"

Satan : you can't tell anyone else.....this is big....."

Barbatos: you have my word"

Satan then looked at the ceiling 
And said.

Satan  : i have a son....."

Barbatos  : what?"

Satan : like how I was born that's how he was born....it happened on my visit to celestial....."

Barbatos  : where is he now"

Satan : I decided to leave him with Simeon and have him raise loki as an angel.

I didn't want him to be in the same situation as me"

Barbatos  : ......satan....."

Satan  : it's too late to change anything even if I wanted to"

Barbatos  : .....I'm sorry....."

Satan : don't be......I know he's fine so there's nothing to worry about"

Barbatos  : you shouldn't be in this situation......"

Satan : it's fine...."

Barbatos  : why tell me?"

Satan : because I trust you"

Barbatos  :......"

The next day  as Barbatos was at Rad in Diavolo's office sorting papers Lucifer walked in.

Barbatos  : he isn't here right n-

Lucifer  : no I want to speak with you."

Barbatos  : about what?"

Lucifer  : I saw you and Satan kissing"

Barbatos stop what he was doing and looked at Lucifer.

Barbatos  : .....I see......"

Lucifer  : do you think this is wise Barbatos? With everything going on why this was done in the first place?"

Barbatos  : ......I know this isn't wise or right to do."

Lucifer  : then you shouldn't be getting involved with him at all"

Barbatos  : despite that what me and Satan feel for one another is true"

Lucifer  : you know this is only going to cause more problems for him."

Lucifer then went on about how Barbatos shouldn't be having a relationship with Satan trying to point out all the negatives about this.

Barbatos  : in all do respect I don't think you are in any state to question what I'm doing or what's best for Satan"

Lucifer  : he's my son!"

Barbatos  : yet you haven't been treating him like one"

Lucifer  : you not innocent in this either Barbatos!"

Barbatos  : I know I'm not. He knows that as well......but I really do want what's best for him"

Lucifer  : if that's true you will leave him alone.....that is what's best for him"

Barbatos  :.....please leave I'm quite busy right now....."

After this Lucifer left and Barbatos wasn't sure what to think or do about his situation with Satan.

Later in the nighttime as Satan was in his room Barbatos walked in and said not looking too happy and looking away from Satan. Which made Satan know what was going on.

Barbatos :  we need to talk"

Satan : .....you want to end it don't you....."

Barbatos  : .......it's for the best.....it's what's best for you"

Satan : bullshit! Lucifer said something to you didn't he!?"

Barbatos  : no Satan this is what I've had decided. I don't mean to hurt you but I hope you understand what we can't be together"

Satan : .......I knew it....you're just like everyone else!.....get out!"

Barbatos  : Satan please i-!?

Satan : GET OUT!!"

And Barbatos did and Satan sat down on his bed and started crying. All he wanted was to be free from this and be happy. And he thought he could have that with Barbatos.

He thought everything would be finally going his way but it didn't.

He couldn't take it anymore one way or another this was going to end.