chapter

The next day in the morning he was in the garden walking around. Until he saw Diavolo walk over to him.

But as he got close Satan stepped back so Diavolo stop walking.

Satan : Do not touch me...or I'll make you regret it "

Diavolo : please understand...."

Satan : I'll never understand."

Diavolo : I don't want us fight I want us to get along.... please give me a chance...."

Satan : a chance? Did I ever get a chance? No? So why should you be given one?"

Diavolo : ....I want us to talk about things. You been avoiding me "

Satan : I have nothing to say to you"

Diavolo : please. We need to talk this out. Just give me a few minutes of your time...."

Diavolo tried walking over again but Satan yelled and said.

Satan : DO NOT COME NEAR ME!"

Diavolo : Satan I'm not going to hurt you? I would never do that..... do you honestly think I would?"

Satan : .....at this point I wouldn't put it pass you!"

Diavolo : ......very well then.... I'll stay away from you since you think that."

Later Satan was out looking at stuff in stores until suddenly he was hug by Asmo who said being dramatic.

Asmo : I MISSED YOU! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!"

Satan: DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME I NEARLY KILLED YOU!!"

Asmo : so whatcha doin now?"

Satan : nothing?"

Asmo : good so your free? Come on I got so much to gossip to you about!"

Satan : .....fine so do I."

Asmo : tell me everything!"

Later at some bar Asmo and Satan were at the bar counter talking about things and drinking and at some point Asmo had to leave and Satan stayed and kept drinking.

And a little while after Asmo left as he was drinking suddenly one drink tasted off with him and only seconds after he started to feel dizzy and tired and not all there.

He then put his head down feeling like he was going to pass out until a demon walked over too him and started helping him up and then started walking away with him.

Satan : I .....I don't know you ....."

Unknown Demon : don't worry about it you don't need to"

Satan couldn't really do much of anything but despite being really drunk he knew he was drugged with something. And that's why he felt strange and that this demon most likely was the one who drug him.

As they ended up outside the bar and Satan was getting walked away he tried to stop walking and push the demon away but couldn't lift his arms and really do much of anything but follow the demon who had his arm around his neck and was holding his wrist with his free hand.

He had a tight grip on him and usually Satan would be able to fight but whatever he was given was making him weak and unable to do anything.

He didn't know where he was being taken to or what was really happening but knew nothing good was going to happen if he didn't get away from this demon.