talks 3

Other then the Stephanie thing, everything is going well it's just I don't want to have to say I need to see to believe but that basically way is I need to see everything before I believe it. And I know that'll get them going but it's something that I have to say to protect myself and other people. Because I need to see that these people like Stephanie Chen are gone.  Do you get when you get along just fine by stress and skeletons in the closet that I have to deal with but it's really disturbing to see a skeleton in the closet sometimes but other than that we get along just fine.
I never met anyone that was similar to me in any which way or form. And I have never met anyone that was gonna be like me to begin with like me as an exactly the same as me and to be able to find someone like that it's a needle in a haystack that I have found that I've never thought I enjoy most toxic except about Stephanie she's toxic.  I enjoy being able to talk to him and being able to say nice things to him and stuff and then I don't even say that other people not even my friends. I'm very respectful of him and surprise just the fact that Stephanie could be laughing you never know and that's what scares me the most.
As I said I don't know where she came from except probably the caves over Afghanistan but that's beside the point I don't know where she comes from but she is one hell raiser but other than that the relationship is going well and everything is doing well but I just wish this Stephanie personal will go crawl back and her cave.  
I'm sorry for the last two chapters but he just drives me insane because he like everyone like her have driven me insane as a baby. It's very hard to let go of that but I try to. It hurts even more trying to let go. I have a funny feeling I will have business when I pass on because I want these people who try to hurt anyone to die hey brother than that...... I have been trying to my best to emotionally invest in the relationship.
What time again sometimes I like to just check something with someone because it's very aggravating as we certain things on his profile certain evil questions that people have mentioned about us and stuff like that. Like I don't know why why do you choose her over me and stuff like that and that's very aggravating. And I tell him to get rid of the people gay and lay out until the next thing you know I am going to end up saying that this is the last man I'm gonna deal with.  
I want to be able to say that everything is going to be OK but as I said I don't know if this person has and I mean Stephanie has anything to do with anything going on or if anything is else is going to go wrong.     
I like being able to have conversations with them I like to be able to say I love you to him something I never say to anyone else in my whole life not even my parents. Period I like a lot of things. But the controversial people that it has been on his friend list and has harassed him and me have to go away at some point.
As I should I probably have nightmares from the Stephanie check from around time ago she's the great evil that has been my life past live so many times it's ridiculous.
Are you gonna have a spirit drive to remind me that she is around there somewhere she was just gonna show up sometime and I had to feed her.. She is the grade evil that I had to deal with it every time my past life and now she's the gray evil in this life. It's pretty sad that I just love can follow you into different reincarnations but also the evil that you've been battling as well.
Yes I do believe in reincarnations I had plenty of countries in my soul passport or spiritual passport if you were to say because that's basically the way it is you are born born born reborn you get dressed. Sometimes you stumble upon a great evil and a great love I'd rather just rather stumbled upon the great love instead of the evil as well.  
I remember having a dream where the great evil was Leo Tolstoy who was battling against my people the Chechens and I had protect people for ertirnity.
It is kind of strange but it is what it is. Is there an ancestor would tell me that I had to deal with a Gradyville Verizon dealt with so many times in the past. I just wanna be able to have a good life but as I said I guess there's no rest for the good.
I try my best to be kind and caring and stuff like that but it's very hard when I have people like Stephanie in my life who is the nothing more than a pain in my ass.   And there is the sad truth of that fact it's very sad to say that but it's true that it is what it is. Is it just my mental health or is it just the fact that Stephanie has left on the main spiritually and trying to hurt me in so many ways. She was the one that ordered my torture as Osama bin laden and then once he died he came back as a staff and a girl and still was raising Hell.
Kind of weird how else evil spirit can take possession of an innocent girl like Stephanie and then turn around and the next bin Laden.   Or in her case Bint laden.