{Chapter Two}

I just stared at his smirking face in disbelief. There is no fucking way he's my soulmate. I closed my eyes shut tight and turned around. "Nope nope nope, this is not happening. My soulmate can not be Loki."  I muttered. Loki laughed, his body is still against the glass.

"Sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart, but look around. You see colours don't you ?" I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes and yep. I see colours. I turned around and glared at him. That's when I could get a better look at him, and holy fuck he's hot. I must have been staring as he spoke up.

"Take a picture it'll last longer. And you still haven't answered my question." I glared at him again. "What question ?"

"Your name, sweetheart." I sighed and walked up to the glass. "(Y/n). There are you happy now ?"

"(Y/n) hmm. It suits your pretty face." I glared at him again as I felt my cheeks heat up. "Goodbye Loki." I glared as walked away leaving the room. "Don't tell anyone about us being soulmates."

"Why would I ever say a thing about that ?" He said smirking. I frowned looking back at him. "If they knew we were soulmates I don't know what could happen....I-I don't want to let them down." And with that I left. Sighing I left the room rubbing my eyes. Gonna take a while to get used to seeing colours. I walked back into the sitting room where everyone is and a new comer is.

"(Y/n), how was it are you okay ?" Natasha asked as she came over to me. I did my best at smiling. "I'm alright. But I couldn't get anything out of him." Steve got up from where he was standing and came over. "It's alright. Loki wouldn't even talk to his own brother don't let it get you down, (Y/n)." I smiled. "Thanks Steve, I'm going to head upstairs now. If you need me you know where to find me."

I waved to everyone and walked upstairs to my room, I closed the door behind me and my body collapsed on the bed. I grabbed the pillow and screamed into it. I felt better after that. "Phew. Screaming into your pillow really does help..."

I looked around the room and realised even without seeing colour when I first decorated this room it's pretty good. Since everyone sees in black and white before they meet their soulmate they labels on everything saying which colour it is.

I got up from the bed and sat down on my desk. I took out my drawing pad and pencil. "I mean no one is allowed to come in here without knocking...." I muttered to myself and began to draw Loki, why am I drawing Loki you ask ? Because I still can't believe this man is my soulmate. A literal for if mischief the soulmate of a mere mortal who has no powers at all.

I groaned as I dropped the pencil on the table and closed my drawing pad that was full of Loki. Even if he is my soulmate, there is no way he will ever like me. "Wait...I could technically sneak down there and talk to him. I mean he is my soulmate."

I muttered to myself again. "(Y/n) ? Are you alright in there ?" Tony asked knocking on my door. "Yeah ! I'm alright." I quickly put the drawing pad back into the drawer and went to the door opening it.

"You sure ? I heard you mumbling to yourself. Is it about your soulmate ?" I stopped dread in my tracks. "O-oh what do you mean ?" I asked about to shit my pants he can't know. "You know, about you not meeting your soulmate yet."

He said with his eye brow raised. Shit he's getting a bit suspicious. "A-ah yes. I'm upset about not knowing my soulmate. It must be so beautiful being able to see the world in the true colours with the one you love."

"It is, I'll leave you for now. But, if you need me or anyone you know where I am." I nodded.
"Thank you Tony, and I mean it." I smiled and hugged him, he gently patted my head and hugged me back. "Alright, alright. I'll see you later, kid." I nodded and he left me alone. I closed the door and sinked to the floor, I stuffed my face in my hands and groaned. Who knew finding my soulmate would be this stressful.