CH 2: Convincing

Natasha Romanoff was an awesome assassin. Her skills were obvious when she didn't panic because of the voice that sounded in her head.

Instead, she actually pulled out a dagger out of her sleeve and picked up the gun on the shelf beside the door and got ready for action :"who's there?"

Ali inside of her was honestly really satisfied with how cool headed she was even though someone was just inside her brain :"calm down, Natasha. I mean no harm, I promise."

While pointing the gun around as she gently walked around with the dagger in her hand, Natasha calmly looked around :"oh?

And why would I believe you? If you had nothing to hide, you would speak to me like a normal person instead of doing it like this. What are you? Some kind of a mutant with telepathy perhaps?"

Ali was interested as he internally hummed :'mutants? Guess that means that I'm in a normal type of marvel universe.

Meh, I'm not complaining. Would be boring if there weren't any villains to beat the shit out of. And besides, any marvel universe is better than its zombie universe...'

Without letting her guard down, Natasha looked around, but she didn't alarm the others for the fear of this unknown person suddenly targeting the children.

Ali answered with his deep voice :"no, I'm not a mutant or whatever. The reason why I'm talking inside of your head is because I literally can't talk any other way."

Natasha snorted as she checked everywhere for any signs of this unknown being :"hmph, so are you a mute or something?"

Ali chuckled inside of her as he denied :"no, I'm not. Well, I technically am if I'm not bonded with somebody.

So I'm not at the moment. Let me introduce myself. You can call me Majesty. I'm a Klyntar. Nice to meet you."

Natasha raised a confused eyebrow as she frowned :"a Klyntar? So are you some kind of an alien? Wait... Bonding... Are you a Symbiote?!"

'oh? Well, since this is a universe where mutants are around, I guess it's not that much of a surprise that Symbiotes are here as well.'

Ali obviously knew what she was talking about, but he still had to act like he didn't :"Symbiote? Is that what you call us here???"

Natasha frowned with a slight look of worry :"great, a Symbiote has attached itself to me... Sigh, are you a liquid like slime that has to bond with living beings?"

Ali hummed in agreement :"yes, I am. Have you seen any of my other kind perhaps?" Natasha sighed :"yes, I have.

And I'm pretty sure that I don't like them since both of them are murderers. One of them is even a psychopath who enjoys killing. So I don't have a very favorable expression on your kin."

Ali frowned. He knew that she had a point with how bad the reputation of the Klyntars was on earth, but he still felt a little offended since he was also a Klyntar now :"I think this is when you humans use the word "racist", right?"

Natasha's face twitched in annoyance as she rubbed her temples :"a Symbiote is calling me racist, as if it couldn't get any weirder..."

Ali internally rolled his eyes <metaphorically> as he huffed :"well, can you blame me? You've seen only a few of my kin, but you say that we're all evil.

It's like I came to earth and saw a bad person, then I assumed that all humans are bad. How would you feel about that? Maybe you just had bad luck when encountering Klyntars."

Natasha rolled her beautiful eyes as she put her arms up in surrender :"alright, geez. You win, I apologize. So are you saying that you're a good Klyntar or something?"