Lemon

Well guys I'm back sorry I had exams so I had to focus on studying

Well anyway the new chapter will release this week

Also yes this is a lemon, not canon of course it was written by my friend and after reading it you can say that I see her in a new light

---------------------------------------------------------

The sounds of moisture between the lips colliding with each other resounded loudly in the room, the cold was olympically ignored due to the body heat of both bodies, and despite continuing with the gestures without stopping, that union of lips was sweet and cloying.
"Hmm..."
An exasperated sigh left the beautiful woman's lips at the kisses, her raven-colored hair slightly damp from the fight she had experienced earlier, but that didn't spell any kind of problem for Archer in reclaiming her soft pink lips.
At first, it all started with a sweet desperate desire but quickly changed to lustful intensity.
He didn't know if it was out of conscience or due to the instinct of an animal that stands up to rationality, but Archer lightly sucked on mei's
lower lip and nibbled it with impressive mastery.

Undoubtedly, the female moaned at that bold but sensual move, and a beautiful, rather embarrassing sly smile graced her pale face as she stared at him.
"I see someone is excited..." what she
Said were no words, but there were answers, and fleetingly, Archer claimed her lips again, but this time his tongue was introduced slowly into the woman's mouth reluctantly, he didn't ask for permission, he simply did it because he wanted it.
The Valkyrie was surprised, Archer was being very impulsive and wild in his actions, but despite that, she didn't dislike it, so she slowly closed her eyes again, gently caressing his abs with her fingertips in response to that impulse.
This wasn't a battle, it was simply Archer dominating her completely, his tongue exploring her entire mouth with surprising sweetness and honesty, but that pleasure-driven savagery was still there.

The man's experience in this area was easily noticeable, and even though the woman wanted to answer, she couldn't, she was completely defenseless, and even with all the teasing she normally did, she was not prepared to feel such suffocating pleasure and lust. this way so soon.
She moaned into his mouth helplessly and her eyes squeezed shut, trying as best she could to accept the movements of his mouth.
Even with these impulsive actions from the tanned man, mei was happy to be treated with true honesty, and not some short-lived false lie.
Besides... this wild and ferocious side of him she liked, a lot.
Lips parted under a connecting thread of saliva, Archer's face was lost in pleasure, but even in that mode he still retained some sanity.
Sanity he was barely containing.

"Hah... Ah..."
Mei gasped for air and stared at her lover with embarrassing bright eyes, small tears at the corners of her eyes had formed from the gesture. Even if the woman didn't want to admit it, mei was remarkably weak at this kind of thing.

This was her first time doing this, she tried to seem strong at first but she couldn't, the teasing was nothing compared to what she was feeling right now.
The tanned man also sucked in air for a moment, his breathing somewhat ragged, but as far as he could go he was in much better shape than me right now.
"...It felt good...?" It was a question named with some embarrassment on Archer's part, despite the current situation the man didn't want to push her… which was very sweet of her.
Archer was very considerate of me, even in this kind of situation.
But for the woman, it was beautiful that someone cared for her in such a sincere way.
"...You're...pretty good at this..." mei murmured between light gasps, her lips parted, and right now she was admiring her lover's beautiful body wildly for a moment.

He was a handsome man with a truly well-built body, probably the most built physique she had ever seen, and yet it suited him so well that it was simply appearance perfection.
It was a delicacy for the eyes.
"mei... do you want me... to continue?"