Lonely

We fall asleep together sitting in the corner of the room. I want so much to stay there but I know I can't.
I get up and look for a room with some clothes that maybe I could wear. I haven't changed in days and I'm still wearing my already dirt covered outfit from the day Castle was being interrogated. I need to shower really bad. I find a door to the right and open it. Inside is a bedroom. The bed sheets all messed up and clothes on floor. There are broken objects all over the place. Rick had obviously been staying here. I miss Rayan and Esposito I can't imagine how much he misses Alexis and Martha. I begin to wonder what's going on at the precinct. They are probably looking for me and I hope they do. I want to go back to my apartment and maybe be with Rick.
I can't believe I forgave him that fast. I might not of even forgave him at all, maybe I was just lonely. I put those thoughts aside.
I walk over to the closet and look inside. Most of the clothes inside the closet are his but I happen to find a t-shirt and pair of sweat pants that fit me.
It takes me a little while to find the shower. There are a lot of doors in this little apartment building.
After I took my long needed shower, I sat back down beside Castle who hadn't woken up yet. He looked so adorable but I bet sitting up sleeping on the floor wasn't very comfortable for him.