love you like the rain(chapter 7)

(fells POV)
I place him on his bed a stare at him with a worried look as tears form in my eye sockets. "Why would someone hurt you? You're nice to everyone" I mudder to myself soon stepping out of the room. I put my hand on my head as tears stream down my face. I pull a the lider out of my jacket  and light my cigarette and drift off into thought soon hearing my name "fell what's wrong" blue said "hah... Oh yeah" I say as I put out my cigarette on my hand wiping tears away "so what's up blue" I say as I tilt my head "I was wondering where my brother is" blue said ".... In his room but don't bother him. He's been through a lot" I say as blue gives me a worried look "what happened today ?" Blue asks as he runs towards honeys door "he's sleeping" I say as I stop blue "What happened to my brother!?" Blue yells as I cover his mouth "shhh he need his rest" I say as I pull him away from the door "W.what are you doing" blue says with a flushed look on his face I look down to see me standing  pining his hands up against the wall "Oh eww" I say falling back onto the ground. "FUCK" I yell as i hit the wall soon feeling a warm feeling on the back of my skull. "Oww" i mudder as i put my hand to the back of my head as i run to the bathroom and put a rag over the cut. I walk out to see blue scared "Fuck sorry" I say as i remember about him and reds past "blue" I say as I walk tords him tears in his eyes "blue I'm sorry. Ginger was..... Visited" I say holding my hand out to help him up "Visited?" Blue asked "yah.... Rex was... Ummm here" I say with a bit of regret. "Rex?" Blue asked  "Yah Rex" I say with a angry tone "oh what a sweet boy. He was my favorite he was so good to my broth-" "FUCK NO BLUE" I yell citing blue off "what is happening?" I hear a groggy voice from behind me "GINGER!" I yell as i hug honey as tears stream down my skull "I'm sorry I'm so sorry" I mudder into honeys chest "what happened blue?" Honey asked "Oh we where talking about Rex. Such a good boy" blue said  and I feel honey flinch"R.rex?" Honey said "Yeah!" Blue said with a big smile "what about Rex" honey said "oh how he visited you. I'm glad he was so nice to you" blue said.
(Honeys POV)
"N.nice?" I ask with tears in my eyes as flashbacks of what he did fly through my mind. "Yeah. I didn't like when he would grab your wast when you where cooking. That was dangerous" blue said as he put his finger to his cheek bone. "He wasn't fucking nice" I yell making blue flinch "I'm sorry blue" i mudder in a sadend tone "what do you mean he wasn't nice to you!?" Blue said as his eyes flicker red i run over covering his eyes "BLUE. He can't know!" I yell in whisper blue rolls his eyes. I flash my eyes to a dark red to show my anger "okay okay sorry" blue said as i back away "Rex was tarable to me. He hurt me a lot. He came by today and now Cream hates fell cuz Rex made him think fell hurt me" i say soon seeing fell leening against the wall "fell are you ok" i ask "yah just a little weak. I had to stop blue from going in your room when you where sleeping and i hit my head on the Wall and hurt myself that's all" fell said as he hits the ground and passes out "Fell!" I yell running to him and seeing a huge crack on the back of his skull i apply pressure to the crack as blue gets the first-aid kit  i stop the bleeding and stich up his wond. *Why'd you have to get hurt i love you like the rain you know that* i thank as We go to my room and set him on the bed "i didn't expect you to come in here anytime soon" i say as I pick up clothes and throw them into the tornado in the corner "why didn't you say Rex was hurting you?" Blue asks me with a head tilt and his eyes bright red "blue it's time to-" dust says teleporting into the room he shuts up as blue snaps his head towards him with his eyes still red "DUST!" Blue yells "DON'T YOU YELL AT ME" dust said as his eyes go blue . blue shuts down "sorry" he mudders "Bumble bee?" Rex calls from down the stairs "I've come to finish my fight with fell" he yells up again i run down stairs and wrap my arms around him soon kissing him as i know cream will walk in any minute Rex wraps his hands around my wast kissing me and starts pulling my hips against his echo body our tongues dancing with his mouth "P.pup?" I hear cram say as I get off of Rex with evil grin on my face "CREAM I CAN EXPLA-" he yells as i cut him off "he..  he came on to me cream" i say tears in my eyes running behind cream "WHAT!?" He yells as i see tears go down his eyes as his swallows his pride "your ok now honey. Now that i see who he really is!" Cream said "and when you walked in hours ago he was the one who hurt me fell was helping" i say with a shaky voice behind cream "come on pup I'll have your brother deal with you" cram said pup fallowing "Fuck you" he mudders tears streaming down his skull with a heart broken look in his eyes as he's walking past me. I fall to the ground in tears as i just relieve my worst nightmare.

Word count 1034