flowers for you beeutiful (chapter 9)

Fell POV]
I've been at my AU for a while now and my brother has been in the classic au. I think me and honey need some space after what happened. I'm scared he'll be mad when I come back for leaving i love him but I'm not sure if he feel the same. So I've been hiding but i think it's time to go back i call error and have him open a portal to honey's house. Honeys room is Messy so i start cleaning it "what do i do when everyone is gone?" I hear him down stairs i put a load of laundry in and i put garage in a bag having ink help with a bed so he's off the floor i walk out to see a bone to my neck "Fuck" i yell as the bone hits my neck hard making it hard to breathe i mean i don't look the same so i see why he can't recall who i am "I'm.. I'm-" i start to tell him who i was but i start coughing i end up singing my name "MY NAME FELL" i sign "don't lie" he yell as I'm still checking my breath Soo i hear a yell from the door "HONEY STOP" thay yell honey dropping me from the wall. i grab my throat and gasp for air "i you crazy you Fucking asshole god honey when did you get so cold" i say with a raspy and low voice i look up to see Chara "hey kid" i say before i get up "ask me any question only fell would know" i say with a smug look "fine..... Ummmmm do i have freckles?" He asks "are you asking in general or what place?" I ask as i look him up and down "what?!" He asks with a small blush forming his face "nevermind ummm why did fell meet me?" He asks Changing the question "i  was hurt by my brother and ended up almost killing blue before hitting my head on your door. After that you gave me a bath and saw m-" "THAT'S ENOUGH I GET IT YOUR FELL" he yells cutting me off with a blush the kid giggling on the couch "here kid" i hand the kid a stuffed Bear and they run out  "so fell why'd you leave?" Honey asks as i snap my head back to look at him "i needed space... I needed to think about stuff" i say as i look down with a blush "anyways wheres blue?" I ask looking around"with Razbarry him a dust broke up" he said as he walks into the kitchen "ummm no he's not" i say cuz i stoped by there to have a talk with him "what do you mean "he asked with a stone cold look on his face "i mean i was just there and he told me he hadn't talk to him in person in a few weeks" i say with a worried look on my face "i send him to a fell swap au and i....." He said but soon shuts up "d.did you put him in Rex's au" i say with a studder "Fuck" he yells as he opens a portal to the au to see blue a viper laughing and blue blushing "Blue is that your boyfriend?" I ask with a big grin as blue runs and hugs me "FELL" he said as he hugs me more "WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE" Rex said with tears in his eyes "i don't know Rex" viper said as he looks at me "Rex are you ok" i say running up to Rex and hugging him viper having a terrified look on his face Rex soon starts to sob into my shoulder "i know you like cream but you need to workout your emotions so you don't hurt him you know" i say putting his back "go to your muffits and talk to her" i say as he i let him go  "o.ok" he said walking away "h.how?" Viper  asks "he has a broken hurt. I can tell just by looking at him i know how that feels" i say with a sadend look soon i hear "hey honeybee" i tearn around to see coffee hugging stretch and they kiss "i" i whimper "blue when did this happen" i wipe tears away "oh. oH" blue said "last week" he said "so ok. I'm happy for you honey" i say trying not to choke on my words. "H.herre flowers for you beeutiful its a thanks for letting me stay for 2 years I'm going to be i.in my Au if you need me" i say holding back some tears soon i start crying as i run through a portal to my au.
(Honeys POV)
That was sweet. "Hey umm honeybee? Who was that" coffee said with a angry tone "o.oh i had a crush on him for  the longest time but one-day he left. He's my best friend and he's been with me for everything. His name's fell" i say with a slight blush. Soon coffee kisses me making me blush i look down to see blue glaring at me with red eyes and viper doing the same. What did i do? Me and coffee go to my room and lock the door "I'm going to shower ok" i say as i grab my clothes i walk into the bathroom and start to take my clothes off when i hear the door open i grab a towel and cover up "COFFEE I'm taking a shower" i yell  him out the door "honey. i want to have some fun" coffee said in a lustful tone "not now" i say locking the door later that night i fell something on my hip wall i was sleeping "can we have some fun now?" Coffee said "no I'm sleeping go back to sleep" i say with a sleepy tone in to morning I'm making breakfast and he grabs my hips again "can we-" "DO YOU LOVE ME?" I yell pushing him off "what?" Coffee asked with a sadend look

Word count 1028