Just at a glance :Chapter 1:

(Stretch's POV)
"ahhh" I huff as I jump out of bed "what the fuck was that!" I say slipping on my Orange jacket and walking down stairs. I soon stumble and almost fall down the stairs as I rub the sleep from my eye sockets. i begin to make a pot of coffee. "What time is it?" I question and look at the multi-universe phone ink gave me. "Only 7:30?" I say to myself as I go over to the fridge "let's see. Mmmm... ah!" I grab out eggs and some budder I also grab some strawberries before i go to the cubert and grab the flower and baking powder grabbing chocolate chips before I start to make pancake batter adding chopped strawberries and chocolate chips. I cook some and put them in a baggy with a note that said 'have a berry good day blue. Hope you get that human -love papy' "Blue! Breakfast is ready" I yell as i put a plate of pancakes with a drawing of him out of chocolate syrup on them. Then I poor a glass of orange juice. "Coming brother" blue yells as he runs down the stairs. "Don't fall" I say with a sigh. Soon I see blue scarf down his food and run out the door yelling "I'm late bye brother!" "Hey blue your lunch" I yell then i lean out the door with a brown bag in my hand. Blue grabs it and runs down the street.  I sigh "man what would you do with out me" I say shaking my head as I go back to the dishes. I finish the dishes and go to the couch where I start the TV. • LOCAL NEWS: " ALL MONSTERS BUT THE ROYALE GARD STAY INSIDE YOUR HOMES A STRANGE SKELETON STARTS FIGHTING ANY AND ALL MONSTERS. STAY IN YOUR HOMES AND MAY WE PRAY FOR OUR FAMILIES SAFETY • "WHAT THE HELL" I yell starting to run to the door soon there's  pound on the door. I open it to see a hurt monster. "Fuck. That's so gross." I say as I dragged the bloody  monster into my home. I gag " God that's ..... Ew" I  say as I run upstairs and grab the first aid kit  running fast back down. I look at the monster. "I.i need to clean him up..... But how. I don't want to invade their space.....whatever" I say with a bad feeling. I pick up the monster and bring it to my bathroom soon taking off its torn clothes and put them in the tub of water keeping there head up "this feels wrong" I say trying to not look to much "why is there echo body formed?" I say But soon I realize"oh so it's a he? Ok whatever let's just finish this" I said with a orange Hugh on my cheek bones. Soon i drained the bloody bath water and ran to my room to get him clothes. I dry him off and wrap up his wonds soon putting a pair of my pants on him. I pick him up and set him on the couch as I start lunch. I finish it and set it on the coffee table in front of the sleeping man on my couch. i run up stears and grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom. *Why was he so badly hurt? And why was he at my door?* I think as my shorts slide down my bones. I unsip my jacket and stand there looking in the mirror. "Man I'm fucking ugly" I say with a disgusted look on my face soon forming my echo "im still so fat to. Why are you so lazy. You ugly bitch" I yell at myself in the mirror soon I step on the scale "wow 118. I have gotten bigger." I say stepping into the shower washing every inch of me going down all the curves of my echo body. I soon remember when I bathed him and I shook my head *fuck why is he hot.  I'll go for a run to get that man out of my head* I think as I start getting out of the shower drying off and slip on some boxers. Tieng my jacket around my waist. I start walking down the stairs to see him up. "Hah? Ohh your awake! Good" I say "WHO ARE YOU WHERE AM I. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE ME HERE!" He yells with a red glow. "Whoow ok bud. I'm stretch and your in Underswap. You where covered in blood so I cleaned you up. What's your universe name?" I say with a small but soft smile "...... I'm fell..... And........" He says as he looks away "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" He yells "nice to meet you... Have you never seen a papyrus with no shirt on?" I say in a joking tone. *Man he has abs. I'll have to ask for his schedule!* I think as I hear fell speak "yes but you don't have pants on ether and who put me in these clothes? Who cleaned me!" He asks "oh....." I blush "ummm I did you where to bloody for me to just wrap your wounds so I gave you a bath" I say looking down at him "o.oh ummm what's this?" He said as he points at the food Infront of him "oh that's a ham a cheese sandwich with apple juice!" I say with a proud smile "oh." He said as he pull it apart to check for poison smelling the juice the eating it "why are you hurt? If you don't mind me asking " I ask "I fell into this world as a last resort. My brother has gone haywire and I needed to escape. I came here and I got scared cuz I saw a guy who looked like him but i threw a bone attack at him bu-" he started to explain but I soon cut him off "BLUE IS HE OK. DID YOU HURT HIM. DID YOU KILL HIM. FELL IS HE OK!" I yell " umm yah he's fine I missed but soon monsters started to surround me but scared them all off. soon alphys and blue made my wonds worse so I came to this place that looks like my home and I blacked out" he said as he looked down.... I look at my phone"holy crap it's midnight. Ok you can stay the night in my room I'll sleep here if my brother sees you your dead" I say as I pick him up "oomph... Why are you picking me up" he yells as I walk upstairs with him in my arms "there now settle down and rest I'll check on you tomorrow" I say as I set him on my bed "thank you" he mumbled "what was that?" I ask "nothing.  night" he said "good night. And you're welcome" I say wall walking down stairs. I plop on the couch *just by a glance I can tell you're a good guy fell* I think soon falling asleep for the night.

(Hello RJ here this will be a story to help me get my writers block out with my other story. I'm working on 2 at the time 01/07/23 I hope you all in joy. This story will have a lot of lemon 🍋 more then my other story. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear about them. -word count:1250)