prologue

3RD POV: UNKNOWN LOCATION AND TIME

----------------------

The sound of heavy machinery and power tools echoes around the cave walls. and near the center of it appears to be a man telling the workers what to do.

?:"HALT." the man said and nearly immediately all sound stops in the cave. he walks towards one of the walls of the cave taking a brush out of his pocket swiping away at the dust covering whatever he seems to be looking for, his eyes go wide yelling in joy seeing the inscriptions covering the mural

?:"THIS IS IT!, dig around it and be sure not to damage it". he commanded. the workers doing as he says right away, using only the tools as requested.

??:"What is it brother I heard yelling!" Another man, similar to the first, came running.

?:"...we've found it..." he told his now known brother, raising his hands towards the mural, slowly appearing more and more.

----------------------

We see the same mural although its surrounding seems to have changed what once used to be rock and stone seems to be replaced with white tile. Looking around the room we see an elevated window on the wall and below it a door. As the door opens the same men from before appear although seeming older, one is wearing glasses and a full beard while the other is clean shaven without those spectacles.

Clean shaven: "well Hohenheim it's finally done after all these years of research we may finally be able to learn the TRUTH." the man said to his brother now named Hohenheim

Hohenheim:" yes Leto...although I've been wondering is this all truly worth it?"

Leto:"where is this doubt coming from brother you must know better than most how much good this could bring to the world it may even help stop that damn witch."

Hohenheim: "huh... I know what good it can bring but I also understand how much damage it could do to the world."

Leto: "you worry too much brother ha ha" he laughed well patting his brothers back " but, on another note what was that you were telling me about ed et al" he asked, deciding to change the topic. to this Hohenheim smiled.

Hohenheim:'' oh you won't believe it, those 2 can already do multiplication up to 10...can you believe it at the age of four there geniuses i tell you." he told Leto, now walking away while continuing to talk to him .

--------------------- 1ST POV

?:"Father, Uncle, are you sure this is a good idea?" I Asked

Leto:"we've come too far to back out now Edward." he stated from the control room.

Hohenheim:"Yes, and now that we've made it this far we have to protect this knowledge from those who would use it for harm or self gain." he said while looking over the drawing on the floor for any more flaws.

Edward:"I know that but why does it have to be you Father?" i said in sad tone

Hohenhiem:"you know why Ed, Leto would have become obsessed if he were to do it, who knows what the outcome would be." he whispered to his son.

Edward left with a sigh back to the control room to check over everything one more time while on the way there he passed his mother the head nurse she seemed worse for the wear tear marks staying her face, his brother all trying to console her deciding not to intervene believing everything was too much for him to handle right now.

??: "hey Ed" a women in a engineers jumper and just a few inches shorter than him said

Edward:"hey win! everything looking okay" I looked away from the ground greeting my girlfriend