Very "friendly" princess

"is this why you want learn witch craft?do use it to harm people?now apologize or you would be grounded"

Yakuki sayd to Vania strictly.and ceiline walked in laughter

"Queen of shintaro? getting grounded by an old lady?"

"Hey.this old lady can break you're arm with a broom.watch out.now vania.apolagize Ceiline what you did"

Yakuki said but Vania wanted to argue

"She litteraly was one who started all that mess in shintaro if she wouldn't put her nose in shintaro in the first place we all would be okay for now.i TRIED to kill her, she DID kill me.so one who's should apologizing is her"

"Actually.how are u even back?"

Ceiline asked

"I had a red friend help who my father once knew and now i wanna see you apologizing what you did back there in shintaro that day"

Vania said to Ceiline

"Do you know who Dead-Eye is?"

"No"

"Exactly.so don't tell me what i should do and what shouldn't.honestly if you wouldn't try kill me the first time i was there i wouldn't kill you in the 4th time i was there so i waiting big apologize what you and you're father did to me.is it so hard to say sorry?"

Ceiline asked once again

"Same goes for you.i would be sorry for what i did to you if you would been sorry what you did to me.be happy i ain't around Cole anymore "

Vania said

"Yes, instead you went straight to Orano.why?"

Ceiline questioned

"Do have a study buddy.someone who knows more of spells and magic than i too,i just wanna have a friend Ceiline.or you're afraid you're new friend will prefer me over you?is this what it was?

Vania finished her sentence

"Something tells me there more than that"

Ceiline said

"Very much"

Kaia said in the back

Yakuki than commanded Vania

"Go clean the potions room"

"Fine"

Vania said and left

"Don't worry.i keep eye on her"

Kaia said to Ceiline and followed Vania

In potion room there were orano trying to sharpen her knife

"Hey Orano just a question.do you know dark magic spells or potions?"

Vania asked from orano and orano put his knife back to belt

"Please don't ask me that.i had very bad past learning those"

"What was worst thing that happened?"

Vania questioned

"Well.there was one dude named Claus who teached me Dark magic at very young age.when i failed casting something i either were forced to but my hands in hot boiling water or i had cut myself until one day he desiced to put some kind of curse on me what even healing potions can't fix"

He slowly  rolled his sleeve up showing scar's and burn marks

"The curse made sure that i would never be able to heal from that, i need healing tea and it's leafes to mix it with healing potions  but i can't find none of these "

He rolled back the sleeve and kaia entered the potion room and used her telikenis to move Vania near her

"Can you give us a second"

She asked from her brother

"Sure.i wonder what's Morro up to"

He left from the potiom room and kaia said to Vania

"Listen here.if you hurt my brother or try flirt with him atleast once you gonna face consequences"

"I don't plan to do that.but i would like to get rid of....distractions.no one who Trust ceiline can't be that trusted.i even bet i would make better gray ninja than you"

"You don't even know how to fight with fanblades.stop talking"

Kaia said stricly

"You mean those goofy fans you carry around?you could atleast use knife or sword but you went straight to the fan with pointy Notes"

And Vania Left