Prologue: Welcome to the Villains world. Part 8

Y/N Pov

After Mr. Crowley left, we just stood there processing what happened. Come on, let's eat. Ok? I said. Ok. he said, still in a sad tone. I got you some tuna. That made him light up. Gimmie! Gimmie! he looks happy after I said that. Ok, hold on. I said I pick up spoon and kissed her head. Hello, my honey~ How was your nap? She started to move around in my arms, opening one eye and then another. Her arms reached toward my face. That was one of the many ways she said I love you. Yes, my honey, I love you too. Now let's get you to feed. After I said that, I kissed the top of my head, and then she started to purr. That thing was in your pocket!? grim asked. First of all not a THING she is my sweet angel cake! Apologize. Now. I demanded. Ok, I am sorry. he mumbled. Thank you. Now let's eat.

I put spoon down for a moment and dusted the couch so we could sit down. grim jumped on the couch and so did spoon. What are you looking at? grim said to spoon but all spoon did was cuddle up with grim I- fine grim said in a defeating tone. I was in the kitchen seeing if the stove worked which they gladly did. I started to heat up spoon soup with a pot I found but I cleaned it before using it. While that was cooking I started to prepare grim tuna.

Hey, guys, I am done. holding a soup can and Grim's tuna. I pick up the tray that Mr. Crowley gave me that had food on it and on the side there were spoons and forks. I was going to give grim his spoon but he was already eating I use that spoon to hand-feed spoon. she loves it when I do that. you are a very good girl spoon!

Hey, why do you call her spoon? grim asked I found them when she was just a newborn near a dumpster near my house. she was cuddling up with a spoon. when I outside I heard whimpering because it was cold so I brought her inside out of the cold I named her spoon because she was holding a spoon. my mothers agree to let me keep her but I have to take care of her. and I still have that spoon. I told grim I saw his face change into confusion. Mothers? Do you have two moms? he asked. Yes, I do. I can explain if you want. yes, please. grim said as he started to get confrontable. Well, it all started...

Clara Pov

I am a witch. and a maid for the queen. it is a big honor I am so grateful! they feed me well dress me well and treat me well and the queen loves to talk to me! I started to work at 14 because our family was poor I would do anything to bring a loaf of bread home. that when the queen offered me this job which I accepted in a heartbeat. know my family gets a loaf of bread, and milk, and every Friday they get chicken. they are so happy and I am happy. are you ok? I asked a girl who was crying. um no I am not. she said shyly oh let me help you! she then lifted her long skirt causing me to blush just a bit I mean how could I not she is so pretty like a Lilly in the sunlight. I came back into reality and saw she had scraped her knee. Oh, nothing like a little bit of magic can't fix! I moved my hand over her knee and then the cut was healed. wow, how did you do that? only a fairy or a witch could do that. well, I am a witch! Oh, that explains it. she said while her face grew red. what is your name? I asked them Oh my name is Giselle.

I met Giselle when we were both 14. and now I am 16 realizing my feeling for her. her beautiful hair her beautiful eyes and those gorgeous wings. I found out she was a princess the princess of the moon fairies. but she said that did not matter and she wanted to be friends with me! I truly deeply love her so much her personality is what I feel at first but I could never tell her because I am a maid and she is a princess. we could never be together. Oh shoot!

Giselle Pov

I watch Clara water the garden and how she was overfilling an empty pot with water when she realize she started to panic then she used that pot to water the flower I couldn't help but to laugh. I was her moon and she was my sun. she was so bright but I was so shy outdrawn from people. She would make a good wife. AH what am I saying! my feeling are all over the place! Giselle? mother asked while knocking on the door Yes mother? she came into my room and sat down on the bed how have you been she asked. I been um well I said while still watching Clara water the flowers. mother got up from my bed and look at what I was looking at. she then saw my face. I had a goofy smile on my face and my cheek's where red. Do you like Clara? what no, yes no I don't know. I felt her hand on my back hey it is hard to know what you want but it always good to make the first step she said to me. what are you trying to say? I ask her. ask her out to the ball.

I hope you like this chapter! I wanted to talk about Y/N parents.

Alice <3