*obey*

she presses her hands onto the sides of my face, careful not to hurt where I cut my cheek, and deepens the kiss, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I groan slightly at the feeling.

I wanted to use this tutoring to my advantage, finally win this bet with the boys, but every time I try and take the lead, I instantly, and willingly, give her all the control.

But I need to fight it.

I slowly lift myself up, gradually getting taller than her, before leading her out of the bathroom whilst kissing her.

I stop at the edge of the bed, placing my hands on her shoulders and pushing her onto it, climbing over her. I'm taken aback by the look in her eyes, dark and fiery...not angry, but as though she's been disobeyed.

Before I can do anything, she hooks her legs around my hips, lifting herself up and flipping us both over, her now straddling my waist and my towel somehow still intact.

I let out a shaky breath, the air thick with a sudden change in energy.

She places her hands at either side of my head, leaning down towards my ear.

"You tryna take the lead baby?" She whispers before lightly kissing below my ear, making me gasp slightly.

"I asked you a question" she kissed my neck again.

"Yes, yes I am" i answer in between breaths.

She moves back up so that her eyes meet mine, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Don't"

I don't want to back down this easily. I push myself up, wrapping my hand around her waist, keeping her straddling me as I sit up.

"Why not?" I ask, beginning to kiss her neck, she drops her head back with a breathy moan, giving me more access.

For a moment I feel like I'm back in control, and I thought it would make me enjoy this more, with it being like all my other experiences. But I felt myself wanting to give up that control the second I got it, I don't want to be in charge, I want her to take the lead, and I find myself wanting to do anything she asks.

I don't even have to speak my mind for her to know what I'm thinking , it's like she sees it in my eyes. She pushes me back down, her hand pressed against my chest, before she drags it up slowly, curling it around my neck and squeezing. I cant help but moan at the feeling.

"Because I said so" she answers, her voice low and seductive.

She climbs off of me and I sit up slightly, holding myself up with my elbows. she sits behind me and threads her fingers through my hair, pulling slightly to lift my head. I look up to see our reflection in the mirror opposite my bed.

Maya starts kissing my neck, one of her hands gathering all my hair into her hand and pulling roughly, I moan at the sensation it gives me.

She takes her other hand and begins lightly dragging her nails up my arm to my shoulder, then down my chest, before digging them into my skin and moving her hand up to my neck.

"Fuck" I breathe out.

I can't take the tension anymore.

Keeping one hand wrapped around my hair, the other moves down my stomach and along my thigh. She's touching me everywhere but my dick and it's driving me insane.

"Please" I say without thinking.

"What do you want baby?" She whispers into my ear. "Tell me exactly what you want."

"Touch me. Please"

She laughs slightly, pulling my hair a little tighter.

"I'm already touching you"