3.

Wednesday.

Lifted GymWashington, DC11:30PM

Lifted Gym
Washington, DC
11:30PM.

"I don't know Monroe. He's my brother in law but I don't pry, he respects Jon and I relationship so I respect whatever relationship he's in or not in." I said as I spotted her on the leg press. "So you think he's in a relationship?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Monroe, I don't know. If it makes you feel better your the only one I know about." I said.

Monroe is an amazing client and she's dedicated but every time it's "Josh this,' 'Josh that,' and I'm over it. It's been two years and he still hasn't committed to her so I don't know what she's waiting around for. I mean he does care for her and possibly has some form of love for her but honestly it could be mistaken for lust, he isn't a easy read but he makes it clear of what he wants and it's not her. I'm not going to tell her that though. "Let's just work out. Don't let him distract you." I said, dismissing the topic. She fell silent and finished her work out. "You did great. Let's do a cool down, I want you to do a light fifteen minute jog and then the floor yoga we practiced, don't slack me because you know I be watching." I teased making her grin. "I won't Trin." She said before walking off. Taking a deep breath I went over to the front desk seeing Rami, one of our receptionist. "What're doing Mimi?" I asked making him look up from the desktop. "Honestly, shopping." He sighed making me smile. He's so honest, I love him. "Oh, don't be selfish, buy me something!" I joked and he laughed. "Anything for the princess." He said making me smile. "Trying to steal my lady again Ra?" Johnathan teased as he walked over to us, towel thrown around his neck and shirt soaked in his sweat. So fine, I thought before placing a kiss on his cheek. "Never man. How's it going?" Rami asked. I saw that our business cards were a bit messy and fixed them before feeling a breeze from outside indicating the door opening. Looking up I saw Dr. Cypher. Smiling brightly I ran over to give her a hug. "Dr. Cypher! I'm so happy you accepted my invite!" I exclaimed. After my appointment with her, while she was giving me care tips she started telling how she wanted to work out more and commit to herself physically so I offered to train her, a free trial in a sense just to see if this was something she was up to. "Hey, I couldn't pass this up. I swear I had no appetite after seeing you!" She said making me frown. "Oh don't do that! You're beautiful! Come on I'll show you around." I said as I walked her towards the front desk. "This is Rami and my husband, Jon. Rami, Jon, this is Dr. Cypher, the dentist who did my teeth gems." I said. They greeted her. "Nice to meet you guys and just Karter will do." She said. "I know but Dr. Cypher just sounds so professional." I said making her laugh. "We're at your profession now, Trainer Trinity." She teased. "Dr. Cypher, how you doing?" Joe said as he walked up making me laugh. "I'm good Joe, nice seeing you. I'll be seeing you tomorrow correct?" She asked, her voice switching to a professional tone seamlessly. "Yes ma'am. Hope you enjoy our gym." He said before walking off. "Ready to look around?" I asked her and she nodded.

After showing her around I went over to check on Monroe. She had already started her floor yoga when I made it back over to her. "How are you feeling Monroe?" I asked as I squatted beside her. She nodded as she relaxed more in her spinal twist. "Come on, push that shit!" Joshua exclaimed as he spotted Joe. I looked over seeing that they already had attention from Karter. "I see why he's so big, how many pounds is that?" She asked with wide eyes making me laugh, I stared at the weights, counting. "Two-thirty in each side so four-sixty." I said and her mouth dropped before she looked at me in shock. "That's insane." She said, shaking her head.

Omniscient
Lifted Gym
12:18PM.

"Good shit!" Joshua said as Joe finished his set. Joe sat up and rolled his shoulders back, releasing a deep breath. Joe thanked Joshua as he stood up, dapping him up before grabbing a towel to wipe his face. "And that's why you can barely fit in her chair!" Trinity called out to Joe making him laugh. "Whatever." He said. Karter shook her head as she crossed her arms over her chest. Joshua looked at the stranger from her feet to to top of her head. Karter tried to focus on the conversation between Trinity and Joe but fell nervous feeling eyes on her. Her curiosity got the best of her as she looked at Joshua who was already looking her. She was taken aback. She didn't know that Johnathan had a twin. Trinity looked over at them. "Oh sorry. Karter this is Josh, my brother in law and of course Jon's twin." Trinity said. "Nice to meet you." Karter greeted. "You to." He said still staring at her. Trinity could sense how nervous Karter was getting and before she could pull her away Monroe walked up. "What're we talking about?" Monroe said as she stood beside Joshua, hugging his arm. He couldn't hold back his eye roll but hid it as best as possible as he rolled his head back. "Nothin' just introducing Karter to everyone." Trinity teased, nudging Karter arm as she playfully rolled her eyes. "Hello." Karter said sweetly to Monroe. Monroe gave her a quick tight lip smile making Karter raise a brow but she quickly brushed it off. Two of her clients were present and she didn't want to come off as snappy. "I'm heading out, you coming with?" Monroe said pulling at Joshua who looked down at her annoyed with her attitude. "I'm gonna stick around a bit." He said as he pulled his arm away from her. "It was nice to meet you Karter. I'll see y'all around." Joshua said before walking off. "I got to get going as well. Trinity I can't wait until I start working with you and Joe, I'll see you later!" Karter said before leaving the gym. Trinity shook her head at Monroe who watched Karter as she left. "I'm done for the day, I'll see you Thursday Trin!" She said before jogging off into the locker room. "Yeah, I'll stay away from that problem." Joe said laughing.

Honestly, what the fuck was that?, Trinity asked herself.