26.

Joshua's HomeWashington, DC3:42PM

Joshua's Home
Washington, DC
3:42PM

It was finally a month since I began training with Trinity. I can have cinnamon toast again. I'm not one to be cocky, maybe confident, but never cocky, however, Trinity had me looking amazing. I was getting dressed to go out to lunch with Joshua when I decided to admire myself in the mirror.

Oddly enough this was the first time I've been to his home, but he lives closer to the gym and we both were starving after our workouts

Oddly enough this was the first time I've been to his home, but he lives closer to the gym and we both were starving after our workouts. Luckily I always keep a bag of extra clothes in my trunk. Pulling out my phone I recorded my figure in his large mirror. He had music blasting throughout his home which I grew accustomed to considering he played his music to the extreme whenever he drove. I walked out his bathroom and into his bedroom seeing him rapping along to 'Dealer,' by RMR. He was pulling his shirt over his head when he turned around, looking at me before biting his lip. He looked good; black T-shirt, black jeans and his Oreo drunks, his diamond choker laying nicely on his collar with his small hoops dangling from his ears. Shout out to his mama and daddy. I rolled my eyes at my thoughts while hiding my smile as I walked towards the bed where my jeans laid. I felt his eyes on me, my smile becoming almost impossible to hide as I stepped beside him, leaning over slightly to grab my jeans. His arms wrapped around my waist, his nose pressing into my neck as he inhaled my scent, groaning he kissed my neck. "You know, we don't have to go out." He said making me giggle. "I'm sure we don't, but I'm starving." I responded, turning my head slightly to see his low set eyes. Fuck, I should've looked. He pulled me closer, hugging my waist tighter. I felt his hard on press into my back, closing my eyes to suppress any inappropriate thoughts only had me seeing myself under him. Opening my eyes I took a deep, shaky breath, he smelt warm, hints of sandlewood, sage and smoke. The scent invaded my senses. Turning in his arms, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're taking me out tonight." I said and he nodded, picking me up with ease. "Anywhere you want." He responded. "Anywhere I want?" I asked, biting my lip as he laid me down. He kissed my lips, tongue sweeping over my bottom lip as he pulled away leaving his minty taste on my mouth. He kissed down the center of my chest before going down toward my belly button, pushing my legs over his shoulders. Using his index finger he pulled my panties to the side. I sat up on my elbows watching his eyes turn dark, a sharp gasp falling from my lips as he using his thumb to flick over my clit which was extra sensitive due to my VCH piercing. His tongue dipped down to my opening, curling to catch my juices, a groaned escaped his lips as my head rolled back, my eyes closing in pleasure. His arm slithered around my thigh, resting on my stomach before he pinched my sensitive clit lightly, my thighs trembling at the foreign feeling. My breathing was heavy, my chest heaving as I anticipated his next move. He kissed my clit before circling his tongue around it, my eyes went wide. "Oh fuck," I moaned as I laid back onto the bed. He did it repeatedly, his groans only adding to my pleasure until my legs trembled uncontrollably on his shoulders. He pulled away, massaging my clit with his thumb as he slid a finger into my entrance. Feeling my panties shift I reached down, holding them to the side, sitting up on one elbow. His beard with glistening, his bottom lip tucked into his top lip as he looked up greedily. I could've came right there. My cunt clenched around his fingers. "Baby," I whined as my mouth fell open, I was so close. He pulled his hands away, quickly pushing my legs back, almost folding me in half before suckling my clit. I combed my fingers through his short hair, pulling it. "Joshua! Oh- fuck, right there! Baby!" I cried as a knot formed in my stomach. Pulling at the threads of my panties I was sure they were ripping but didn't care. "Oh my- I'm cum-" My body tensed, toes curling as my back arched as I came. It was aggressive, he lapped my juices up hungrily before I pushed him back by his shoulders with my feet. I cupped my cunt as I squeezed my thighs together. Taking a deep breath I opened my eyes seeing as was still he kneeled in front of me, sitting up I cupped his cheeks, kissing him deeply. He stood up, leaning down to kiss me until he stood at his full height, I quickly climbed onto my knees, coming to his chest before pulling his shirt over his head and than mines. "You're full of surprises today." He joked as he looked at my pierced nipples. "No more surprises, promise." I said making him smirk. I unbuttoned his pants before fisting into his boxers, my eyes going wide before I looked down, pulling him out completely. My finger tips not being able to touch around his girth, and needing at least a hand and a half to cover his length completely. "No more surprises, promise." He teased making me look at him. He gripped the nape of my neck, squeezing lightly as he kissed me. Moaning I ran my thumb over his slit making him groan, hips shuddering. Pulling my lips from his, I let spit drop from my mouth to his dick, stroking it in as he pulled me back into a deep kiss. I squeezed my hand lightly whenever I got closer to his tip. "Fuck," He groaned against my lips. He pulled away turning me around, grabbing a pillow to place under my hips. He reached over his night stand, grabbing a Trojan, ripping it open with his teeth before sliding the condom on. I felt him lean down, his chest on my back, his lips beside my ear. "You ready, aulelei?" He asked. I nodded, biting my lip. "Say it." He said, standing up as he grabbed my hips in his hands. "Yes." I whimpered feeling his tip nudging my entrance.

Omniscient
Joshua's Home
4:24PM

Joshua pushed himself inside her cunt slowly, gnawing at as bottom lip at how tight she was. Karter gasped, gripping the comforter as her body shook with need. He was still sliding in when she cried out, it was so much. "You're doin' so good baby, just a little bit more." He encouraged, rubbing his hands up her back and onto her shoulders. She clenched around him hearing his words of encouragement making him groan. "You like when I talk sweet to you aulelei, tell you how good your doin' for me?" He said into her ear, pushing her hair to one side as he kissed her cheek. Not trusting herself to speak she nodded, eyes rolled back feeling him balls deep. He reached down, pushing two of his fingers onto her clit before rubbing it a circular motion. She leaned her head back onto his shoulder before he wrapped his arm around her neck and shoulder, holding her in place before he began sliding out slowly. His breathing deep in her ear. He slid back in slowly, repeating this a few times before speeding up. She whimpered and moaned as he now stood up, holding her hips securely as he rolled his hips into her. "Oh God, mmm," She moaned. He watched as her cream coated his dick, juices running down onto her shaky thighs. "Shit, look at you, taking this dick so good-fuck, like I knew you could." He said as he reached for both her arms, pulling them behind her back before holding them with one hand. He sped up, clapping sounds echoing throughout his bedroom. "Joshua, oh-fuck yes please!" She cried out. He smacked her ass, gripping it in his hand before he went deeper. "Good fuckin' girl," He groaned as he nestled himself in side her, dipping his hips to press against her button. "Ssshit," She moaned, her hips shuddered as her cunt tried to push him out, squirting. He pulled out to watch as she squirted before rubbing his dick on her clit forcing her to squirt more. He released her arms, spreading her cheeks to lick her cunt greedily before lifting her onto her back, pillows still laid below her hips. He lifted both her legs, crossing them at the ankle before she took initiative to wrap her arms around the back of her knees, holding them to her chest. "That's my girl." He said as he slid into her puffy, glistening cunt. Seeing his facial expression had her cunt trembling, clenching around his length with each stroke. Reaching down she pushed two fingers onto her clit, still holding her legs to her chest as he grabbed her waist. "You'so pretty baby," He complimented as he leaned down, kissing her messily as he fucked her deep and slow. "I'm coming baby." She whimpered onto his lips as her legs trembled. He removed her arm, spreading her legs so they rested on each of his shoulders before looking down at where the connected. He didn't let up, only going faster. She tossed her arm over the back of his neck and the other holding his beard as she pulled him into a kiss. He released a throaty moan as his thrust got messy. She squirted again, this time creating a small puddle on the center of her belly. "I can't, so-much!" She cried as he kissed her forehead. "You can, I know you can, one more baby." He groaned, pushing her legs back further as he stood above her. What once puddled on her stomach, drenched the bed beside her, he kissed the arch of her foot as she came, her back arching as she grabbed each of his hands that held her thighs. He held her hands in his as he pulled out, his dick jumping as he filled the condom. "Shit." He moaned, laying his head down as he pushed his balls against her clit, his dick resting on her stomach as he laid on top of her, raising their hands above her head as he kissed her forehead and then her lips. "You okay?" He asked and she nodded sleepily. She was to tired to care about how messy and sticky she felt, wanting nothing more than to rest her body. "I'll run you a bath, don't go to sleep on me." He said before kissing her one last time and walking to the bathroom.

It wasn't long until they were both submerged in the tub after he wiped them both down. His arms wrapped around her as she curled her body into his. Music played lowly in the background as they enjoyed their shared space before she spoke up "Still whatever I want for dinner tonight?" She looked at him while he looked down at her. He bit back a smile and nodded. "Whatever you want."