the moon escaped.

"Soooo tell me about this bigger jerk the meaner the better" the wierd muppet said [author-kun came back seeing that the muppet wasn't creepy anymore] "they have pink hair so clearly not completely mentally well" moon said still fearing of being eaten or worse the white guy kicking the shit out of him again "what you saying ppl with dyed hair aren't ok?.." The muppet said offended
"No no no n-" Rot stopped walking and looked around as the muppet thing wait impatiently "WHAT'S THE HOLD UP" The muppet said rot look at him angrily "Shhhhh." They both started to argue moon however was thinking of how to leave he got an idea . He used some magic and made it night [oms princess luna???] "Oh look like will have to wait till morning walking at night is dangerous yk?" Both rot and the muppet was confused but the decided to camp there
in a weirdly calm forest the moon lead them to
[Time skip]
The two was sleep as moon started to try to escape little did he know rot was not as a deep sleeper that he thought. Moon hadn't been to quite and woke up rot . "What are you doing you reflection of the sun light." Moon knew dame well he meant that as a weirdly smart insult and, it insanely mad him angry. "I'm getting some water you insomnia filled bald bitch." He saw rot pupils shrink in a manner of seconds he knew what that meant. "Shit I mean I'm just getting water" Rot still angered walk up to the moon and pick him up by his collar of his shirt and moon knew he fucked up now. " Hey you wanna tell this "bald bitch" that to it's face" he was clearly using 2nd person talk and moon that is was weirdly scary intimidating even. °shitttt° the moon that but before he could think of what yo say he felt his "buddy" the muppet wake "ughh stfu or just kiss jeez" the muppet said sleepy he had been a deep sleeper but he only been Disturbed by talking he happened to not be able to sleep with the noise of talking [important later] the moon and rot was grossed out to rot let him go the muppet did say that to gross them out so i guess his plan worked and he went back to sleep. "Your lucky that I don't he woke up bc if he didn't you'd be I deep enough in the ground you'd get all the water you need.
Moon still weirdly terrified by the sentence he when to "get water". Rot watched and then went back to sleep luckily rot was tired So, moon ran until he bumped into [bully character] with pancakes so he decided he did want to be tracked down and eaten or kill even so he knocked him/her out can left him/her at the camp site and left .

496 words <3