Chapter 2: Seen?!

~~Thomas/Stiles~~

I pick up Newt and we're driving to school now. I smile as he has his hand on top of mine which is on the gearshift. 

I look at Newt before looking back at the road as I think about the sun making him glow and I think how beautiful he looks with the sun lighting him up in all the right places.

~~timeskip~~

~~Thomas/Stiles~~

I feel as if we arrive at school in seconds and he moves his hand away making me feel the cold air. 

I don't know what came over me, but I grab his face and pull him in to kiss me and after we part I smile as I brush my thumb across his cheek slowly looking him in his beautiful dark brown eyes and he smiles too looking me in the eyes as we just sit there like it's just us, no one else. 

I snap out of it as I hear a knocking, so I look from Newt to the source, and I just about had a heart attack as I see Scott. I immediately open the door and hop out nearly falling in the process. I grab my bag telling Newt "Okay so we're here let's get to class." 

I rush away not bothering to hear Scott calling after me and I quickly make my way to my locker. Afterwards I make my way to class dreading it because I have class with Scott and pretty much all my classes so I'm dreading all of it as my mind suddenly decides to remind me and make me worried "Can't believe Scott knocked on the window but what if he saw us? What if he tells everyone? What if . . . What . . . What . . If . . ." 

Right as I was about to enter the classroom I start to hyperventilate and so I turn around going to the bathroom to try to calm myself down. I start by focusing on my breathing telling myself "It's okay, it'll be fine, everything's fine. Just calm down Thomas . . . . Calm down." I finally start to calm down and when I turn around, I see . . .