The Extroverted Sibling

Taken by: BrightnessWings19

Character name: Wings Pines

Birthday: Unknown

Age: 15-16 (depending on what season it will be written)

Hair Colour: Blonde

Eye Colour: Brown

Family: Unknown yet

*

A girl that loves stories, discovering new words and making friends. Even if she's at high school, some people consider her childish and rather annoying for a teenager. She never let those people bring her down, thanks to her determination. Wings has a twin (unknown for now, we don't have a Dipper yet).

In a particular day, Wings and her twin's parents send them to spend the season with their relative at a small town in Oregon named Gravity Falls. Knowing that she'd stay with a supernatural scientist made both the twins happy. In their first day there, Wings met a funny guy who befriended her the same day, his name was Connor ('Common'). Sadly he turned out to be a bunch of elves that wanted to take her brain to feed it to some creature they worshipped (run Wings—).

To forget that, the twins (with no permission, they're rule breakers) went to the Tent of Telepathy to watch the show of the new town's performer that had just returned. That event would make Wings get into a very complicated mess with Dawn, the psychic of the stage.

Things get messy, but Wings wouldn't let that stop her and her twin's fun on their trip. And by some twist of events, Dawn wouldn't be the first one Wings would come across in the Land of Love.

*

I was going to make Wings as Dipper, but Dawn didn't want to try and kill their favourite author, so I decided to make the Gideon-Mabel relationship with them. Also, I don't know her birthday and I'm definitely not putting her actual age, since she's already a graduated lass and both me and Dawn are 16, in high school, next year is our final year of High School. This would be very weird if I put her actual age here... So yeah, no thanks. Anything to be added here either will be with Wings' permission or request.