The Insane Psychic

Taken by: fallingunDawn

Character name: Dawn Darling

Birthday: 02/01

Age: 15-16 (depending on what season it will be written)

Hair Colour: Dark blonde

Eye Colour: Brown (natural); Yellow (glowing)

Family: Star (twin), Pacifica Pleasure (caretaker), Gideon Northwest (caretaker)

*

After fleeing from their home, Dawn and Star found two magical stones buried near a pond on the forest, one was dark blue, the other one was yellow. Dawn took the yellow stone and used it to get the necessary things to survive with Star. Eventually, they learn some extra tricks — like mind reading and how to summon the Astral Projection.

One day, they hear of a performer named Pacifica Pleasure in town and decided to check her out — Dawn was extremely excited to meet another psychic like the twins, even wondered if she had an amulet. After watching the show, Dawn developed a big interest for the girl, and kept returning to the shows — and dragging Star along.

Eventually, the two were confronted by her. They were confused on why she was so mad, she explained it was due to them being immune to her mind reading. Dawn explained everything — the amulets and the interest for Pacifica. This got Pacifica's interest, a child psychic and her biggest fan? She wouldn't miss this opportunity. Pacifica brought the twins to the Pleasure household and decided to take care of them — giving most of the responsibilities to her parents while she spent time and practiced magic with them. Gideon was Pacifica's partner, so he was one of the first people to find out (before the reporters popped in), he didn't trust Pacifica, so he convinced her to "share custody" with him, she agreed. Dawn grew closer to Pacifica and adopted a same-letter name chosen by Pacifica. By Pacifica's advice, Dawn left town with her, but they returned after a year. Dawn started to perform at the Tent in Pacifica's place.

One particular show, a pair of kids with blocked minds appear and instantly get Dawn's attention, curiosity, and suspicious. They seek advice from Pacifica, big mistake, truly.

Welp, we all know what happens next, don't we?