Chapter 4: Settling In

The days passed by and the guys started to settle into their new living arrangements. They had all moved in at the same time and it was a bit of an adjustment period, but they were starting to get used to living together. George, Wilbur and Quackity all had different schedules, but they made sure to coordinate and find time to hang out and bond as roommates.

It all started with their shared love for streaming and playing games. George and Wilbur had been streaming for a while and Quackity was just starting out. They all decided to stream together and it quickly became a routine for them. They would stream for a few hours in the afternoon, take a break and then come back to stream for a few more hours in the evening. They found that streaming together was a great way to bond and get to know each other better.

As they spent more time together, they started to develop a sense of camaraderie between them. They would joke around and tease each other, but they always had each other's backs. They also started to learn more about each other's personalities and interests from their personal lives. George was a bit of a neat freak and he would always keep the common areas clean and tidy. Wilbur was a bit of a foodie and he loved to cook. Quackity was a bit of a night owl and he would often stay up late playing games.

Despite the challenges they encountered, such as George and Wilbur's conflicting schedules and Quackity's tendency to be a night owl, they managed to make it work. George and Wilbur would often wake up early to stream, while Quackity would stay up late and stream in the early morning hours. They all had different sleep schedules, but they made sure to respect each other's needs and be considerate of the others.

One day, George and Wilbur were finishing up their stream and Quackity was just getting ready to start his. George turned to Wilbur and said, "You know, I never thought I would find such a great group of friends like you guys. I'm really glad we decided to move in together."

Wilbur smiled and replied, "Yeah, me too. I never thought I would find such a great group of roommates. It's like we were meant to be."

Quackity walked in and joined the conversation. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I never thought I would find such great friends who also happen to be streamers. I feel like this is where I belong."

The three of them shared a group hug and laughed. They knew that living together would not always be easy, but they were determined to make it work. They had each other's backs and they were determined to make the most of their time together.

As the days passed by, they continued to bond and grow closer as friends and roommates. They faced challenges and overcame them together, and they knew that they would always have each other's support. They were grateful for the opportunity to live together and they were excited to see what the future held for them as a group. They knew that they would make memories and have experiences that they would never forget, and they were looking forward to it.

The guys continued to stream and play games together, but they also started to branch out and try new things. They would occasionally go out and explore the city, trying new restaurants and visiting new places. They even started a tradition of having movie nights on Fridays, where they would all gather in the living room and watch their favorite films.

They also started to invite their friends over and host gaming parties. They would set up multiple screens and consoles and invite their friends over to play games and stream together. These parties became a regular occurrence and they were always a lot of fun.

As the months passed by, the guys started to feel more and more like a family. They had their own inside jokes and traditions, and they were always there for each other. They had become more than just roommates, they had become brothers.

Despite the challenges they faced, the guys were grateful for the opportunity to live together. They knew that they would always have each other's support, and they were excited to see what the future held for them as a group. They were determined to make the most of their time together and create memories that they would never forget.

As the days passed by and they continued to bond and grow closer as friends and roommates, they knew that they had made the right decision to move in together. They had found a sense of belonging and a family in each other, and they were grateful for it. They were excited to see what the future held for them and they knew that they would always have each other's backs, no matter what.