𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 / 'mess'

This chapter contains sexual content, so if you're uncomfortable with that, please skip this chapter

We make some marshmallows and talk, play truth or dare and these kinds of stuff.
Now it's twelve am and we're all going into our tents to get ready for sleep. "So uhm. What was that on the beach? What happened?" Becca turns her gaze to me, stopping the hunt for her pajamas in her bag.

"Oh. He came after me of course, we talked. We cuddled after that and I felt so safe in his arms. It's terrifying." I frown at the end.

She looks at me grinning. "You cuddled?" She raises her brows. I nod and lay down on my mattrace. "That's so cute." She says. "Don't be scared Nina. Will's a good guy." She sad smiles, and I press my lips together, letting out a smile. We talk for a little while, then we fall asleep.

__________________________
[Wednesday]

I yawn and slowly open my eyes, at the sound of an alarm. I didn't set an alarm. Or did I? "Becca?" My voice husky from just waking up. "What time is it?" I ask Becca as I see her on her phone, laying on her mattres. "Seven am." She says.

I groan rolling to the other side of me and cover myself with the blanket. "No no. Talk again your accent is so thick in the morning I love it." She squeals. "Shut up." I show her my middle finger as an 'I love you but it's seven in the morning so shut the fuck up', sneaking my hand out from under the blanket.

She grabs my arm and rolls me down of my mattrace. "Son of a bitch." I gasp, and she laughs. "Let me sleep." I whine. "Nope." She grabs my phone and leaves the tent. "That motherfucker." I get up quickly changing into a black top and black swimming bottoms.

↣↣↣↢↢↢↣↣↣↢↢↢

↣↣↣↢↢↢↣↣↣↢↢↢

I run out of the tent. "Good morning Nina." Harley smiles. "Good morning. Where's Becca?" I lock my gaze on them. "She ran that way." Lucy shows me. I run there and see her standing in the water.

"Nah. You've gotta be kidding me." I whine. "Come get it." She smirks. "Sometimes I wonder why are you my best friend." I squint my eyes, pursing my lips. "Okay that was rude." She pouts.

I roll the end of my pants up slowly going inside the water. A hand grabs mine, yanking me into the water, making me gasp. "Rebecca Moon!" I yell. "Are you awake now?" She flashes a mysterious grin. I nod pouting. "Here ya go." She says giving me my phone.

"Take it back to the tent I'm wet I don't want it to get soaked." I roll my eyes. She nods and we get out of the water. She walks back to the cave to our tent. I stay back a little as I try to make my shirt less wet. I walk towards the cave and I'm almost there when a hand grabs mine and pulls me with.

I gasp as I'm pinned against the cave's wall. "Good morning." Will flashes a cheeky grin. "Fuck you. You scared the shit out of me." I lay my head on the cave's wall in relief that I'm not being kidnapped. "I'm sorry. Oh wait I'm not." He smirks and I roll my eyes. "You just look so hot in wet clothes." He kisses my neck.

"Mmh." I moan quiet, so the others won't hear. "I love your sweet moans." He whispers into my ear. I bite my lip. Fuck. I grab him by his shirt, pulling him up, smashing my lips against his.

My arms go around his neck, and his hands go down to my waist. The kiss is passionate, fast. He moves down getting on his knees and kissing down my stomach.

I gasp. "Will." I whisper yell. "This part of the beach is abandoned." He shrugs. "They are right there in the cave." I glare at him. "They won't come out." He smirks. "How do you know that?" I raise my brows. His hand slides up into my shirt squeezing one of my boobs. I bite my lip refusing to let a sound out.

"Be quiet." His other hand pulls my pants down slightly. "Fuck." I breathe out quietly. He slides my thong to the side, and his other hand goes to my other boob. I bite my lip trying with all my power to hold back the sounds. He lays a kiss to the inside of my thighs, before biting them. My hand goes to his hair, grabbing a fistful of it.

He gets to my private area and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I suck in a sharp breath struggling to not let a single sound out. I whimper as he bites down my clit. He circles around it, moving his tounge up and down on my folds. He darts his tounge inside of me. My mouth hangs open and I throw my head back.

Fuck.

I squeeze my eyes together, and two fingers enter me. It's too much. And the fact that I can't make a sound makes it even worse. He curls his fingers inside me, and continues moving his tounge. He fastens his fingers and I cover my mouth, my other hand grabbing the wall scratching it as the pleasure gets too much. The thought that we might get caught, turning me on even more as exitement rushes through me.

I bite my lip. A knot ties in my stomach ready to let go. A few more thrusts of his fingers and an earth-shattering orgasm takes over my body. I finish into his mouth and on his fingers. He smirks licking me clean. I pant. "You are insane." I whisper, fixing my panties. He captures my lips yet again in another passionate kiss.

I can taste myself on his tounge as we make out. He pulls away laying wet kisses on my jawline and neck. "You go first." He whispers. "Me? I look like a mess." I whisper yell. "Yeah you." He smirks, and I roll my eyes, fixing myself.

<Only mine>

Will and his horny ass

Love yourself
Don't forget to drink, eat
You're beautiful and you're enough