𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 / 'melt'

I sigh as the elevator dings, signaling me that I have arrived on the right floor

I sigh as the elevator dings, signaling me that I have arrived on the right floor. I push myself off of the elevator's wall, and walk towards the door. I knock on the wooden door two times, and two minutes later, a short british woman opens the door wrapped in a towel.

Fuck.

"Come on in. I'll be dressed in a second." She says, and turns back to her room's direction. "Need help?" I smirk. "Yeah actually. I need you to tell me which outfit slash dress is good to wear to meet your parents." She says.

"I thought you don't care." I smirk. "Shut up." She glares at me. She tries running but fail, and grabs the door frame quickly. "Woah woah." I catch her. "What was that?" I frown.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." She grins, looking up at me. "Thanks by the way." She says, and gets going again. What the fuck. She goes over to her dresser and pulls out a whole ass outfit.

↣↣↣↢↢↢↣↣↣↢↢↢

↣↣↣↢↢↢↣↣↣↢↢↢

"Is this good? Too much? Shit." She panics. "Calm down. It's not a job interview." I say. "It's me meeting your parents. I'd rather not look like a slut." She glares at me. "You never look like a slut. Plus we're not even together." I say.

"But they think we are. What? You wanna tell your parents that we hate each other and go to each other a few times just for you to fuck the life out of me?" I don't hate you..

She has a point though. We gotta act like we're together. I smirk. "No. No!" She slaps me with her bra. "I'm just kidding!" I say, grabbing her bra and snatching it out of her hand.

"Will." She tilts her head with a bored look in his face. "Yes? What's wrong princess?" I smirk. "Will. Give me." She says. I lift it up in the air. She glares at me and rolls her eyes.

"Fuck you." She grits. "Please do." I whine. "We are in a cocky mood, aren't we? Won't be so cocky once I won't let you fuck me huh?" She cocks a brow, and I smirk.

"Will please. We're gonna be late!" She says. "Come get it." I wiggle my brows, and she whines. "Come on. What are you waiting for?" She groans and comes over to me, trying to get her bra.

She gets into my lap and reaches up more, so she has more chance of taking it. I put my hand behind me, and as she leans in to grab it, I smash my lips against hers. Her body relaxes as she melts into the kiss. I let go of her bra, my hands going to her waist, squeezing them. She groans into my mouth, then pulls away. "We really don't have time for this Will." She whimpers.

She takes her bra, and stands up. Now I'm the one who whines. "Nina." She snorts. "Turn around." She says. "Why?" I ask. "Because I'm gonna be naked in a second." She looks at me with an 'are you dumb' look.

"I saw you naked multiple times while I was fucking you." I frown confused. "That's not the same." She furrows her brows. "What do you mean it's not the same?" I huff. "Just turn around!" She whines, and I roll my eyes, turning around. "Good boy." I can tell she's smirking. After a minute, she tells me to turn back around. "So? What do you think?" I ask.

Fuck.

"I think that I want to rip it off of you." I say. "Sorry pretty boy. But you can't." She winks and leaves to the bathroom.

Pretty boy. Oh fuck I might just melt.

She curls her already beautiful lashes, and comes out of the bathroom. She gets dizzy again, and I jump up quick, catching her again. "Nina what is going on?" I frown.

"I already told you it's nothing." She laughs slightly. "I can call my parents that you don't feel good." She looks up to me putting her hands on my chest. "No need, because I'm fine." She grins, petting the place her hands are.

"But you're not." I say. "Will!" She rolls her eyes. She takes a deep breath, closing her eyes. "If I tell you i'm fine, then i'm fine. Got it?" She asks, and I nod.

<Only mine>

Stubborn ass

Love yourself
Don't forget to drink, eat
You're beautiful and you're enough