61-80

Chapter 61

  "Come on, I'm ready!"

  Lin Mu was lying on the bed with his clothes half untied and his jade body stretched out. It was rare that he was not as coy as usual.

  On the other hand, Su Mo stood by the bed, a little hesitant.

  "Otherwise, forget it."

  Lin Mu became anxious when she heard this. This is a trick she finally came up with, how could she just let it go!

  "No, you should ask, don't worry, as long as I don't answer, that thing will have nothing to do with me."

  Yep, don't get me wrong, this isn't preparing for some harmonious bedtime exercise, just a straight-forward 'truth' quiz.

  In view of the unspeakable power, Lin Mu's answer was naturally impossible to say with his mouth, so...

  "Baji..." She pasted the two electrodes on her chest in a familiar way.

  The ECG monitor sent by Tongcheng Suda started to operate, and a parallel straight line turned into undulating waves, and the heartbeat frequency and other values ​​can be seen very intuitively.

  "By the way, you remember to ask some clear questions, preferably yes or no, otherwise I'm afraid I won't respond later."

  Yes, this is what Lin Mu came up with. Although she couldn't answer, she could let Su Mo answer from her heart, tell the truth, and understand the principle of the lie detector.

  As long as she doesn't say anything, there will be no punishment, and Su Mo's own discovery and speculation can't be blamed on her.

  "Is it really not dangerous? After all, that thing..." It's too mysterious.

  Su Mo stared at the steady beating ECG, the more he thought about it, the more afraid he became.

  Although she figured out Lin Mu's unspeakable secret, everything that followed made her panic even more.

  At first, she had been trying to explain all this with common sense. Those so-called premonitions might just be the other party's means to target her, and Lin Mu might just know these plans.

  But the current situation tells her that the truth is far from that simple.

  The world suddenly became magical, completely overturning her three views.

  Something can control another person's heartbeat, just like installing a monitor, it can stop whenever you want.

  Feudal superstition and alien visitors were spinning wildly in her mind, afraid that if she asked something, Lin Mu would have a cardiac arrest and fall in front of her in the next second.

  Seeing her fear and uneasiness, Lin Mu stretched out his hand and held her tightly clenched catkin.

  "Don't worry, you can ask boldly! I will never risk my life, I have to grow old with you."

  Lin Mu eased the atmosphere with witty words, and even flicked his electric eyes at Su Mo leisurely, his eyes blinked like cramp.

  "When is it, you are still in the mood to play tricks." Su Mo poked her head angrily, and after a while, he brought his head close to her heart sullenly.

  She had to confirm for herself that it was still beating in order to be at ease.

  The room fell silent, and the two hugged each other in silence for a long time.