A Not So Good Morning

Jenna wakes up at 10:07 to the smell of hash browns, bacon, toast, the smell of an English breakfast. She walks down the stairs and to the kitchen to see a shirtless Mateo cooking. She just stands there and stares. Stares at his very muscular body. His muscles flexing every time he grabs something or even moves. "Take a picture." Mateo chuckles at the sight. "Shut up." Jenna quickly snaps back. "Mateo, where are your parents?" "Oh they are on a date in France for 2 weeks so I have the house to myself." He answers.

"Sit." Mateo demands, pointing at the seat by the island. "And if I don't?" Jenna smirks. "Then I guess I'll have to make you." Mateo says, walking over to Jenna towering over her. She turns red at the words. "So, like I said. Sit." Mateo demands again. She listens this time. Mateo then pushes the food in front of her with a knife and fork. "Try it." He demands again. So she did. "Fuck, that's good." She says. "Good." Mateo smiles at her. He then puts another plate next to her, sits down and they eat together. "Thank you." Jenna says while putting the last piece in her mouth. "Don't worry about it." He says, grabbing the two plates and putting them in the sink, he then begins to actually wash them. "Oh my god, you clean?" Jenna says sarcastically. "No shit." He replies, also being sarcastic.

"Mateo, just because I'm being nice it doesn't mean that I like you." Jenna says, regretting it as soon as the words slid off of her tongue. "What the fuck was that for?" Mateo says getting angry. "I don't know." Jenna panics "It's just true." Jenna says regretting everything. "You're still a bitch." Mateo chuckles. "Here I am cooking for you and you're saying shit like this to thank me? This is why nobody fucking likes you." Mateo says, towering her against a wall. Jenna doesn't know what to say. "Speechless? You always fucking are." He chuckles. "I'm gonna go." Jenna finally speaks. "Yep." Mateo says coldly while moving away from her. Mateo opens the door for her and as soon as she steps out he slams it.

*Time skip to 9:00 at night*

Jenna's now sitting in her bed in a silk 2 piece pj set. She's watching tiktoks on her phone although she's not really paying any attention to the videos; all she can think about is Mateo and the argument she had with him. "Why the fuck did I say that?" She thinks to herself.

After a lot of thinking she ended up falling asleep. Goodnight?