Will I Regret This?

(This chapter is from Jenna's POV)

"Does that answer your question?" He asks me. Fuck he's so hot. "I don't know, maybe you should do it again." I reply. What am I doing? Before I could change my decision his soft lips are pressed on my lips again. One kiss turns into two and two turns into a make out sesh. He starts to slightly lay back on his bed as I climb on top of him. We continue to make out when my hands move from behind his head to down his body, then I begin to take off his top. Our lips disconnect and I begin to stare at his six pack. I can't stop myself even though I know I should. "Do you like what you see?" Mateo breaks the silence. "Shut up." I reply as I smash my lips back on his.

As we make out more I feel him begin to take off my t-shirt. Now he's the one staring. "Fuck." He whispers under his breath. He then begins to kiss my neck softly yet aggressively. A moan escapes my lips in pleasure.

He then begins to slide his hands down my body to my hips. He starts to squeeze them lightly as he starts to make me grind on him. He then stops caressing my neck with his lips and throws his head back in pleasure. A deep groan escapes his mouth.

As he continues to make me grind on his bottom half, I slide my hand down his abs and to his joggers. As he feels my hands slightly caress the top of his joggers, he chucks me off of him and on to my back. He gets on top of me and grabs my hand. He directs it downwards and places it on his bulge. My eyes shoot open, wide. "See what you do to me." He says with a groan. Before I could answer he rips my leggings off of me and kisses me all over. He then proceeds to take his joggers off.

Both of us in our underwear.

He then sits me up and takes off my bra and throws it on the floor. He then begins to kiss and caress my tits. A loud moan leaves my lips. "Fuck you're hot." He whispers.

I then push him off of me and I get back on top of him. I start to make out with him again. As we make out again I slide his boxers off and slide down his body. I then make contact with his hard dick. My lips then make contact with his penis. I begin to lick and suck every inch of his very big dick. He groans in reaction to the pleasure that my mouth is doing to him.

After a couple minutes I grab a condom and put it on his hard dick. After putting the condom on he picks me up and lays me beside him. He then continues to climb on top of me. Kissing his way down to my pussy. When he arrives in that area he finally takes off my underwear. He then begins to play with my clit. "Please." I beg. His face then disappears in  between my thighs. I then feel the sensation of a tongue licking my clit. I moan and groan and squeak in pleasure. This is a pleasure that I haven't felt before. He doesn't know what he does to me.

He goes down on me for a while.

He then slides up my body kissing every inch. "Fuck." I whisper under my breath. He then arrives above me. Towering over.

Put your hands around my neck." He tells me. So I do. I wrap my arms around his neck, when I feel his dick slide into my pussy. He proceeds to go in and out of me. "Fuck, Mateo." I moan. "Fuck, I love it when you say my name like that ma." He says, while grinding into me.

As he takes his dick out of me I throw him to the other half of his bed and get on top of him. I grab his dick and slide it into me. I begin to bounce up and down on his dick.

After an hour we finally finished and we just lay in bed together, cuddling. What have I done? At least there's an inset day tomorrow.