Chapter 33

PETER POV: 

I took Loki to Delmar's to have a sandwich. 

"Hey Mr. Delmar" I said. 

"Hey Peter, the usual" asked Delmar. 

"Yes, and can I get one for my friend Loki" I said. 

Delmar looked at Loki who just smiled. 

"Alright, $10" said Delmar. 

I paid him $10 and then we got our sandwiches. Loki and I started walking to the tower. 

"So anyway how was school" asked Loki. 

He opened his sandwich and looked at it. 

"Boring like always. We did get a few new students though" I said. 

"Oh" said Loki. 

I gave myself the amount of insulin needed and Loki sniffed his. Loki took a bite and was impressed. 

"Oh my, this actually is good" said Loki with his mouth full as he pointed at the sandwich.

I laughed a little. 

"Loki I'm glad you like it but please chew with your" I started but felt danger. 

I looked around scared and Loki finished his bite. 

"Everything okay" asked Loki. 

I looked up and saw Bucky watching us. Loki looked where I was and grabbed my hand. 

"Come on, let's head to the tower" said Loki. 

We quickly headed to the tower and went inside. 

"Welcome back Peter and brother" said Thor. 

"Hey, the spider child took me to a sandwich shop. Maybe midguardian food isn't so bad" said Loki. 

"I still can't believe you never try midguardian food" said Thor. 

"It's usually empty calories" said Loki. 

He took another bite of his sandwich. 

"Anyway let's go see Stark. I want to see what the coke a cola can has been up to while I was gone" said Loki. 

He grabbed my hand and we started walking to Tony's lab. 

"But Mr. Stark doesn't allow you in the lab" I said. 

"Nah, I'm sure your father changed his mind" said Loki as we walked. 

Tony's not my dad. Although I guess Loki doesn't know that. I never told him who my dad is. We made it to the lab and entered. 

"Hey coke a cola" said Loki as we entered. 

"What did you just call me" asked Tony as he looked at us. 

"Well if you prefer I can call you tin man or Mer" said Loki. 

I was confused. 

"Mer" asked Tony. 

"Short for Machine, Engine, Rider" said Loki. 

Tony rolled his eyes. 

"Just call me Stark, horny. And try not to break anything" said Tony as he went back to work. 

"I promise" said Loki. 

I went to see what Tony was working. 

"Have fun, I'm going to see if I can spare with anyone" said Loki. 

He left and the lab became silent. I checked my timer and saw it's been 15 minutes so I can start eating. I opened my sandwich and took a bite. 

"So, how was Loki picking you up from school Pete" asked Tony. 

"Okay, I took him to get a sandwich from Delmar" I said as I ate. 

"Did he say or do anything" asked Tony. 

"No, he told me how he was on Asgard because Odin needed him to do duties or whatever. Then we got a sandwich. I'm not sure Delmar trust Loki" I said. 

"So, nothing weird happen" asked Tony. 

"No, Loki may be genderfluid and bisexual but he would never flirt with me. He said he prefers someone the same species and he still hasn't had the courage to talk to Sigyn. She is the only other Asgardian and Jotun. Loki really likes her but he is too scared to tell her. I think he should tell her. She probably likes him back" I said. 

"Good to know, I still have my own concerns about Loki as well. However I'm glad he didn't try anything" said Tony.