Chapter 24 Lemon

ALSO PETER IS LEGALLY OLD ENOUGH IN THIS CHAPTER 

TONY POV: 

I sat in the lab looking at photos of Peter and I over the years. I miss him. The worse part about my husband being kidnapped is that I knew this would happen. I never told anyone, I guess by not telling anyone I thought it wouldn't happen. But the good news is I have a week left of Peter being gone. I turned the page to look at more pictures. There was a picture of Peter and I on our first day. It was the first day the Outback Steakhouse first open. Peter and I were both 17. I remember how it was a amazing date. Till some bitch punched Peter. Lets just say my father had to bail me out of prison. The elevator open. 

"My god Tony when did you last shower" asked Peter as he covered his nose. 

"My heart is broken" I said. 

Peter walked up to me. 

"You should shower though" said Peter as he closed the book. 

"Not unless you join me" I said. 

"I don't know, what kind of snacks you got" said Peter. 

I stood up and scanned his omni pod. 

"Well I bought juice boxes and fruit snacks" I said. 

"Sounds good, because with how we fuck I'm going to need some sugar" said Peter. 

We kissed and headed to the shower. I closed the bathroom door and started taking Peter's clothes off. I kissed Peter's neck as we stripped. 

"Tony" Peter moaned. 

"You love your daddy" I whispered. 

Peter pulled my bottoms down and got on his knees. 

"I like my daddy when he is clean" said Peter. 

He kissed my dick and stood up. 

"Tease" I said. 

"I told you we are showering Tony. But I did buy some rose petals soap" said Peter. 

"Oh, and I guess you want you iron daddy to rub the petals on your cock" I asked. 

Peter blushed and turned the shower on. He took his bottoms off and his leg. Peter climbed in the shower and sat in the chair. 

"Maybe as I ride you" said Peter. 

I stepped in the shower and closed the curtain. I started kissing Peter on the lips. We made out furiously. Peter stood up so we can swap places so I am now sitting in the chair. I sat Peter on my lap. 

"So how was Europe" I asked. 

Peter grinded against me. He felt so amazing. Our cocks touched. 

"Regular Europe, luckily I no longer am needed over seas" said Peter. 

We kissed and Peter slowly sat on my penis. I moaned as I entered him. 

"You know a heart doctor right" I asked. 

"Am I suppose to" asked Peter. 

"You're a doctor" I said. 

"Ya one that delivers babys not hearts, but ya I know a few" said Peter. 

"Good, I might need one after this" I said. 

Peter started to bounce up and down. I threw my head back and moaned. I certainly missed this. His warm ass around my dick. Peter bounced and hit his spot perfectly. We were both moaning. I put my hands on Peter's back. I slid my hands down to his butt as Peter road me. 

"Damn your hands feel so good" said Peter. 

"I created a new lotion" I said. 

Peter laughed a little. 

"Always thinking about the sex Tony" said Peter. 

"Says the boy who is riding my cock" I said. 

Peter leaked some pre cum. 

"I never said I'm any more innocent. We both know the dirty stuff I'm capable of" said Peter. 

I grabbed Peter's dick and started rubbing it as he bounced. 

"How could I forget? My dad walked in on you eating pineapple pizza off my dick that covered me like a condom" I said. 

"Too bad it was his favorite" said Peter. 

My poor father never saw pizza the same after that. I had the slice wrapped around my dick. I leaked a little precum inside Peter. The best part about being with Peter is we can't conceive so I get to cum inside his ass all the time. 

"Well, I can eat pizza off your ass tonight or just stick my wet tongue up your ass" I whispered in Peter's ear. 

Peter moaned as he came. I stopped rubbing him and let Peter ride it out. He finished and I could tell he was now low. I helped Peter stand and pulled out. I miss his warm ass around me but I'll finish after I help Peter. I sat Peter in the chair and gave him a juice box. Watching Peter suck the life out of that juice box is probably more arousing then it should be. But I still have a boner. Peter finished the juice box and pulled me closer. 

"I'm too weak to ride you but I can suck you" said Peter. 

"Please" I said. 

Peter put my dick in his mouth. Feeling his lips around me is pleasure. I ran my fingers threw his hair. That man has a amazing mouth. Peter can have me through deep in his mouth with no problem. It just took practice. Peter slowly sucked and hummed a little. Fuck I'm close. Only a few seconds till I cum down his through. The thought of Peter swallowing me whole isn't helping me hold on. Does sperm have sugar by the way? I'll look into it later. Peter touched my balls with his hands. 

"Peter" I moaned as I came. 

I finished and pulled out. We checked Peter's levels and saw his sugar level is rising. 

"Their is fruit snacks and other snacks if you need more. I'm going to wash up while we still have hot water" I said. 

Tony was born 1970 but I have no idea how old he is in this. However in this chapter Peter is the same age. Now back to the story.