{THE CLOAK OF INVISIBILITY}

Zoe's fit ^
                               ~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe's fit ^                                ~~~~~~~~~~

Her room ^            ~~~~~~~~~~

                        Tw this chapter contains                                     Swearing                                Sex references

                                    Swearing
   Sex references

                        Tw this chapter contains                                     Swearing                                Sex references

I woke up with the sun in my face and I groaned at it. I got up and stretched. I let out a small yawn and went and sat at my dressing table. I admired my reflection for a bit and then began brushing my long curly brunette locks.

I then applied some strawberry lip gloss onto my lips turning them a pinky colour. I then put on some blush and put in some pearl earrings. I smiled then got up and went over to my wardrobe.

I looked through it until I pulled out a short white dress that had little flowers in it. I walked back over to my dresser and picked up the little perfume bottle and sprayed some on me. I grabbed my pearl necklace and matching bracelet and put them on as well. I then grabbed my white shoulder bag and put on some white frilly socks.

I then grabbed my Mary janes and walked out of my bedroom. I walked down the stairs and saw my mom in the kitchen. I saw em on the sofa eating a piece of toast and watching some cartoon. I went and sat next to her and watched it with her. My mom then popped out of the kitchen and said "hiya love what you wanna to eat"?