Prologue

It was a cold November night as a black robed person made his way over to a house, raising his right hand reveling a wand and pointing it at the door saying some speel, the door Brooke as the mysterious person made his way inside. "Lily run!!, take harry and get out of here!" a man with black brownish hair screamed at the red haired woman that run up the stairs, "avada kedavra!!" was heard from the mysterious person as the man in front of him fell to the floor unmoving "noo!!! James" was heard screaming by the red haired woman as the cloaked man made his way upstairs to where Lily and harry where located, as the man entered the room he began speaking to the women "step out of the way naive girl and you shall survive this night" "noo not harry!, please take me but spare my son"
Was said by Lily trying to bargain with the killer "this is the last time I asking, step aside girl, NOW!!" he said to the unfortunate women "please just take me not harry!!" yelled the women in with tears streaming down here face, the man snarling at that pointing his wan at the poor mother "avada kedavra!" and lily potter was no more, but little did the man know he gave here enough time to chant an ancient spell of protection that combined itself with her love that is now forming around a young harry potter, as the man stepped over the mother right to little harry "im sorry young one but i have to do this" he told the child that was watching his every move with curiosity, the man pointed his wand at the infants forehead muttering out "avada kedavra" but because of lily's protection spell the killing curse bounced of young harry and hit the black robed figure instead but leaving behind on the infants forehead as smal lighting shaped scar before the child began crying.

Time skip to 4 Privet Drive, Surrey

A man in gray robes and white beard could be Sen talking to a black cat that transformed in to a women in green robes wearing a head "albus do you thing this is a good idea" was said by the women in green "of course minerva it'll be just fine" reassured albus his female companion, just a few minutes later a flying motorcycle appeared in 4 private drive a giand mann holding little harry potter in his arms saying a teary goodbye to the young sorcerer before handing him over "here profesor dumbledore sir little rascal fell a sleep on the way here looking at the stars" said the half giand as that dumbledore person took him "thank you Hagrid" the half giand no know as Hagrid nodded to dumbledore sniffing watching in silence as the gray robed wizard but the young child in a basked in front of the door with a note attached before turning back not even sharing a second glance at the small infant before disappearing the other two soon following leaving young harry completely alone on a cold November night with nothing but a small blanket and a living "shadow!?".

The shadows pov

I was just enjoying my freedom that i got after a 500 year imprisonment looking at the night sky or rather the zodiacs playing, dancing or messing with the sky i was about to just close my eyes as a light fell from the sky invisible to mortals, as the light dimmed in front of me stood a celestial with dragonig
features it confused me why a dragon would just show themselves like that, until i took a notice of there armor eyes widening at a familiar symbol on the middle that was not a normal dragon no this was the fucking zodiac dragon?!?!?. "Im fucking domed" was the only though going trough my head at this moment.

Time skip brought to you by the shadow trying to not so skillfully run away from the zodiac dragon

"Allright if im not mistaken the zodiac dragon said that the young one should be here somewhere" i said jumping from tree to tree before finally landing on the grass vanishing into the floor forming a puple shaded shadow before continuing to words my designation.
After arriving at my designation i hid myself out of sigh waiting for the magic using mortals to vanish.

Short time skip

After they left i made my way still as a shadow over to my designation or rather the basked holding a "PROFECY CHILD!?!??" now im more confused and angered than before but more confused of who would leave an infant outside in November with just a small blanked *wha* i looked down after hearing a squeaked version of a yawning
Looking at the creen eyed profecy child tilting my shadowy head showing a creepy but "kind?" Smile/grin.
"shit!?" did that scare the little cub i waited to hear wining but instead i heard "happy squeaking with a mix of "laughter!?!?" "wtf?" looking back at the young infant i saw them smiling and putting there arms in the air "ahm,"
Im honestly not even gonna ly about it im not good with infants, "hahaha!!" my ears twitching as i snapped to the person laughing "and just like that im fucking domed "again"
Cuse right there laughing at me was the zodiac dragon but not alone they brought with them "ironically" the zodiac "monkey?!" and he's holding something in his hand/paw?
"he wants you to pick him up"
Says the zodiac monkey pointing at the infant.
I stepped out of the shadow and and carefully took the cub out of the basked(that the shadow kicked into oblivion never to be seen again minus the note)
The young one Amedeatly snuggled into me "welp aperantly im so much more warmer and comfortable then some basket and blanked" i thought with a tiny smile on my lips, ears twitching again as i saw the zodiac monkey step up to me and the infant puting some kind of choker(a skin tight necklace) and putting it around his neck with 12 juwels on it "Stange, I'll definitely look into this later" i thought to myself but but got snapped out of it as the zodiac dragon stepped up to me with a letter in hand. After i read the letter i was furious and aperantly the two zodiacs in front of me two, i looked down at the infant still in my arms "hey ahh i know this is much to ask since you just recently got your freedom back but could you maybe take care of the young one" asked me the zodiac dragon closing my eyes thinking,
"Fine I'll do it" the two zodiacs heads snapped back to me they thanked me and giving me a book that looked liked it shouldn't be in the hands of someone that's not a zodiac but before i could even ask what this book was about they turned back into light returning to the domain they share with the other zodiacs sighing to myself before becoming one with the shadows again and leaving back to my old dojo looking back at the moon clearly seeing the zodiac signs surrounding it "well letzt see you might need5a new name since harry potter, no offense kido but that's not a proper demon name so letzt se here"
I said making my tail tap my chine as a thinking gesture.
"how about haryn" i looked for any tipe of discomfort on the child but instead he leed out a happy and approving squeaking from the cub
"olride then its decided from today one your name is haryn or better to say six eared haryn" i says with a smile making my sharp teeth visible walking back inside with my tail happily swinging from side to side in the back around the moon zodiac since lighted up in there represented color as wel as on the choker on the cups neck.

ENDING PROLOGUE

yep harry potter or rather six eared haryn has ben adopted by non other then our one and only shadow illusionist warrior monkey macaque himself oh boy hogwarts will have a hard time dealing with this, anyway hope you enjoyed the first chapter have a good day/afternoon/night

Ps IL also upload this on fanfiction.net and archive of our own.

Pps im still having writers block on my other story

Sayounara