Chapter 2

Macaque.pov

After i gave the cub something warmer and more comfortable to wear i waited until he feel asleep again since the cub woke up, i was just rocking him back and forth on my tail while i Read the book the two zodiacs left me with.

Time skip
3:40am (Stil macaques.pov until said otherwise)

After i finished reading this chapter of the book i checked the time surprisingly it's already 3:40am "i should probably catch some rest"
I said while running a paw over my Hair looking at my tail still holding my cub 'my cub? So my demon already accepted the cub, well that's good no need to worry about that then' i thought while making my way over to my sleeping quarters, laying haryn on the bed role i quietly changed into something more appropriate picking the cub back up and laying him beside me within arm reach making sure that i had my staff where i left it i closed my eyes.

Time skip next day
12:28am

I woke up with the sun on my face and my little cub snuggled into my side running a hand over his tinny head petting him he Amedeatly snuggled into my hand i let out a little chuckle at this cuteness.

After a while petting the cub i slowly picked him up in my arms a stood up making my way to the kitchen to grab my self some meat*chough human meat chough* and ate it "shit i don't have anything for you my little cub and your way to young to eat this yet" i said more to Myself then haryn turning back leaving the kitchen to go back to my sleeping quarters i placed harry on the ground near the bed role making my way over to the closed pushing the doors open taking out my outfit (what he was wearing in shadow play) putting it on, makingy way over two my cub picking him up and pulling my hood over my head while my cub seems to be looking at me with curiosity "i know i look weard but i can't leet the people know im a demon now can i"
'not yet at least' I told my cub while bopping him on the nose wich made him giggle, making my way out of the door after getting some money and securing my cub around my front with fabric i also found in my closed.

Time skip
1:11pm

Making my way as unnoticed to a store to get stuff for my cub only to realize i have no idea what cub at that age need "sir do you need help" turning around to see a female worker "ah yes, you see i recently came into posesion of a child and" "you don't know what they need" i only nobed my head at that, with i soft laugh she signaled me to follow here.

After paying and saying thank you to the female employee i left the store going back home only to have a familiar sent hit my sensitive nose growling at that sent i quickly made my way home.(can any of you guys figure out who macaque smelled)

Time skip
3:47pm

After feeding my cub i put him back on my tail slightly rocking him, since i had time i continued reading the book.

After a few hours of reading i noticed it was late and my cub still needed to eat so i closed the book put it on the table and made my way to the kitchen getting the cub some baby food feeding him, after he was done i decided just to give him a bath so i walked over to the bathroom but not before placing my cub on the ground with his Stuffed animals
(it's a black monkey and a black dog plush btw) Letting him play while i made a bath for him.

After a few minutes i decidet it was ready retrieving my cub and placing his plushs on the bed role making my way back into the bathroom striping him of his clothes and placing him in the watter letting him play before washing him after i was done i tock him out rubing him dry and wrapping him in a warm blanket placing him on the bed role and putting something more comfortable on i layet back on the bed role tucking my cub into my side and giving him his plushs before closing my eyes.

Time Skip haryn's now 9
10:37am

Haryn's.pov

Im in the middle of training dodging my father's shadow replica's blocking and dodging the attacks until i jumped into the air over the replica's
Landing on my feet in a crouched position "not bad but not good enough" i swiftly jumped up turning around only to meed a black blur and landing on my ass with my father's foot on my chest with a mocking smirk "you yielding or not?" my father spoke with amusement in his eyes not budging at all as i tried to wiggle my self from out of his foot, after a few more tris i gave up and flopped defeated on the ground "i yield" taking his foot of my chest holding his paw out for me to grab pulling me to my feet "not bad cub youl get it one day" he said in a found voice while messing up my long hair more (his hair if it's down is long enough to each his hips) i pushed his paw away going to my bed chambers but of course before i could my father stopped me by graping my tail 'yes you read that korrekt tail my father helped me become a monkey demon under my request' i turned around looking ar him with a "what is it" face "aren't you forgetting something" i looked at him confused not knowing what he meant by that until "oh shit we where going to met up today" i got my tail out from my father's grasp running into my room taking a quick shower changing into a kimono that i can fight in While making sure that i have my scythe secured around my waist (the scythe is shrunk and hanging around haryns waist) after making sure i had everything i run into the kitchen getting a quick snack to devour on the way then running back to the main part of father's dojo and making my way out "have fun and cause a bit of trouble my dear cub" was yelled after me "we will father no worry" i yelled back while laughing closing the dojo doors quickly climbing up the house and jumping from rooftop to rooftop with my long hair flowing with the wind behind me.
(can any one couse ho he's meeting with)