⊱ 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⊰

❝ugh, I cannot believe this

ugh, I cannot believe this. ❞ the blonde complained as she threw her phone across the messy confinement of her room. she gripped her hair in frustration. ❝fuck, this can't be happening.

she bit her lip as she runs a hand through her worn out hair. she looked out of the window and straight into the direction of a certain person's house.

she stands up to grab her phone off of the floor, dialing someone on it. ❝you know that favor you owe me? yeah, I need it. now.

the person on the other line suspects her for a minute before hesitantly agreeing. ❝m'kay, I'll see you tomorrow. ❞ the person on the other line was about to hang up when the blonde spoke again.

don't you dare mess this up again, if you do I'll make sure to end you. ❞ she threatens as the other person let's out a shaky "yes".

the blonde smiles sadistically in satisfaction. she hangs up and let's the phone fall onto the floor with a loud thud as she grabs a bottle of tequila off of a tiny table nearby.

just you wait, cho jiyoung, just you wait. ❞ she muttered as she took a large gulp of the tequila, laughing like a maniac after.

───── ⋆⋅🎸⋅⋆ ─────

ok, but what if I call myself yunjin? credits to my baby eunchae. ❞ jiyoung spoke as she crunched on her chips. the rest of the guys looked at her.

it would make sense, like, jisung is already called ji. that's definitely not on the list for nicknames I can take. ❞ she reasoned out as the rest of the boys nodded and let out long "ohhh" sounds.

ok then, jiyoung will be known as yunjin from now on. ❞ mark stood up, holding a spoon up to his lips, acting as if he was speaking into a microphone.

the rest of the boys soon pulled out their phones and began taping on them. ❝what are you guys doing? ❞ the brunette questioned them, her brows furrowed.

I have to come up with a new username for my fan account. ❞ jaemin told her, acting as if was the most obvious thing in the world.

I'm sorry, your what?! ❞ she stood up abruptly, her chips falling off her lap. ❝who else has one?! ❞ the brunette clasped a hand over her mouth as she stared at how the guys all slowly put their phones down.

even you, mark?! ❞ she pointed a finger at him, ❝I'm done, I'm leaving. ❞ she grabbed her bag of chips off the floor and started to make her way towards the door of the tiny practice room.

no, it's my fault. I was the one who forced them too❞ jaemin screeched as he ran in front of her, holding her shoulders in place.